“Owner”
Review of Triangle West

Triangle West
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to personally invite the writers of the two bad reviews in January and February of 2015 back to the Triangle West and see in person all the updates and upgrades I made to this neighborhood bar! I do believe that if they did, they would print a retraction! It is truly a nice place to come to, and very clean! If they walked in, they'd wouldn't believe their eyes! I am very proud of all the hard work I've done to make this bar a great experience for all who come.

Dina

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Just made my first visit to New Orleans. We also camped in the KOA for the first time.
We arrived late and asked the person at the check in where could we get a cold beer. She sent us to the Triangle West Bar. We had a great time.. We went with another couple. The 4 of us had a great time. The Bartender was great. His name was Mindaugas Butkus. Then the new owner Dina came and talk with us. This was a Monday nite.. They were excellent. Yes they allow smoking and I am a non smoker. But she just renovated and put in excellent new smoke eaters. It was a fun nite. They have a full bar and good selection of beer. It is your typical neighborhood bar. Go there for a cold beer and nice people.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Dina welcomes everyone with open arms! She made us feel right at home in her (& her sister's) neighborhood pub. Relaxing atmosphere that we really enjoyed. Saturday nite kareoke is a blast with lots of entertaining singers. Highly recommend this "locals" bar.

1  Thank laura99rq
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Just your average neighborhood bar. Nothing fancy, everyone knows everyone. Good bartenders. Plenty free parking.