“Dinner on a Louisiana Saturday Night ”

St. Rose Tavern in New Sarpy
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in New Sarpy
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Fun little restaurant--quite small and usually very busy so you have to expect to wait some.

Wonderfully nice staff! We had smothered fries, plus a poboy each (one fried shrimp and one roast beef). Wonderful bread, and good food! Worth trying!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Top notch roast beef poor boy sandwich. These people are really cooking back there and not just reheating.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I went there for lunch.. ordered the seafood platter.Everything was freshly cooked to perfection..Waitress was friendly and knowledgeable of the whole menue.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I've given this place two chances based on personal recommendations. Both times I found the experience quite alright ... the food wasn't bad, the service was decent and the prices were good.

I think most people will find this place quite good and they'll probably be right. Like I said, I don't think it's a bad place for lunch but it didn't meet the expectations others have put forth to me.

Give it a shot. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went for lunch and was very good. Had their 'signature' roast beef po-boy. Friendly casual service well known in the area.