All reviews room was clean new orleans a pet friendly hotel french quarter nice breakfast close to downtown would stay again breakfast area staff was friendly free breakfast nice stay front desk staff free parking diner causeway muffins interstate
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Poor service overall, no cleaning service the first day, had to remind staff to clean the second day. Had to replace the linens myself, needing to get them from the front desk. Lobby and breakfast was good.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM71, Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

I am sorry there was some confusion with one of your two rooms. Our records show that no service was needed at the time that the room attendant went to the room. It is our goal for every guest to enjoy their stay. I will follow up with the room attendant to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

this hotel was used as an overflow for an event I attended. The front desk was very helpful and we shared a few laughs. The room was very accommodating and comfortable. What I did like was the ice machine, you had to use your room key in order for it to work. I love how the service road wraps you to the interstate. This is the 3rd hotel in Metairie that I will mos def come back to.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GeneralM71, Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for choosing La Quinta! We're happy to hear that we met your needs and you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

BREAKFAST NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS. WAFFLES AND CEREAL ARE NOT ENOUGH. Need more variety like sausage, bacon, even scrambled eggs. Room was clean. WI-FI was good. A/C was cold. Beds were neat. Coffee, fridge, & microwave in the room was a plus!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM71, Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for choosing La Quinta. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I usually stay at this hotel when I visit New Orleans. However, they never give you enough face towels. I mean 2 face towels per day is unacceptable and unsanitary. Other than that, the staff is very courteous and the room was very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM71, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Causeway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This motel was clean but in a not so nice part of town. The exterior is old style but the rooms were nice. The breakfast was only cereal, waffles and hard boiled eggs. I expected more from La Quinta. Overall it was a good value, but I have experienced better at other La Quinta chain motels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon!