All reviews new orleans one bedroom suite front desk food truck full kitchen social hour hotel serves french quarter basketball court living area waffles minute drive nice hotel great place to stay every morning hotel of choice quiet location
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my husband and 3 kids ..I am really happy to chose that hotel for the coming reasons
1- nice reception
2- polite manager (martha) she show us the rooms by herself and was very kind to us
3- clean and big rooms
4- rich breakfast and happy hours in the evening for free
5- nice swimming pool and basketball and outside furnished place to sit and enjoy the barbecue
6-free parking
7- strong free WiFi
8- laundry at the hotel where you can wash your clothes for 1.5 dollar and dry it for 1.5 dollar
Highly recommend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ritafattal
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area please choose the Metairie Residence Inn as your hotel of choice

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We are in the middle of a 5 week trip and needed a place to do laundry, mail things home acquired along the way, repack, and regroup. A stay at the RI in Metairie fit the bill. Trudy and Christiana fed us wonderful breakfasts. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The hotel was convenient to everywhere we needed to be. Everything was spotlessly clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Christina and Trudy in the Breakfast area were very helpful for you. When your travels bring you back to the Metairie area please come and visit

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and I took a weekend trip to New Orleans for my birthday. The hotel was not as close to the French Quarter as I would have liked.. but it was exactly what we needed. The hotel grounds were kept clean and our suite was and equipped with everything neccessary for our stay.

We had a bad AC unit that leaked water and made our carpet wet, and we had to have them change the batteries in one of the smoke detectors. Even with these small issues the room and staff was nice enough that we didn't have any major complaints and can still give this review five stars.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. From Mondrica and Qiana at the front desk to Trudy and Christina that did an amazing job every morning with our continental breakfast. To the maintenance guys that resolved our issues. I'm so sorry I didn't get their names. Everyone came together and made my birthday an unforgettable one.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanishia
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for spending your Birthday with us!

Sorry to hear about the AC and the smoke detector in your room. Glad that the maintenance staff took care of the issue. I will share your comments with the team on the amazing job that were given. Here at Metairie Residence Inn our main focus is our guest. Hope to see you next year during 2019 "Essence Music Festival".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

What can I say..another FANTASTIC stay. The staff here make you feel like you're the only guest. Trudy and Christina spoiled us w/the awesome breakfast and Yolanda always keeping everything clean and replinished. They made sure they had our favorite breakfast item, potatoes, sausage,onions,&bellpeppers. And because we were celebrating our anniversary, we had a surprise waiting in our room. How thoughtful and unexpected.
.Mondrica, Qiana, and Martha Bullard ALWAYS accommodating. We love to take pics and everytime I asked them to assist us w/pics, they were always willing to help us out.
And the Wifi is outstanding...never cuts you out and that's important to me. And if someone could replace at least 1 of the MANY Espn channels that would be good. I mean really...why so many Espn channels.
The rooms are clean, bed is comfortable and plenty of space. It is nowhere from downtown NOLA. It is centrally located w/many places to shop and eat.
There is no other place we would rather be. The entire staff, a GREAT asset to the Marriott family. Everyone happy with their jobs from checking in to checking out and all points between.
Everyone please keep up the AWESOME work you do and we plan to see you again in October

Room Tip: It's quiet...there's plenty to do around the area or it's a quick trip to NOLA
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for thinking of the Metairie Residence Inn when traveling in the Metro New Orleans area. I am happy to hear that the staff and the hotel accommodated your travel needs. We hope that you and your husband had a great Anniversary while here in the city? I will share your comments with the team we are looking forward to your October visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great hotel, excellent stand-by for business or pleasure travel. Breakfast was really excellent and fresh with different options every day! Christine and Trudy kept the buffet fresh and refreshed! Only problem is pool was unusually dirty and staff did try to address this and also offered use of pool next door at Courtyard. Front desk staff are so nice!

Room Tip: any rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn. I am glad that Christina and Trudy made a great impression on you and your family. I am sorry to hear about the pool. I am hoping that when your travels bring you back to the Metairie area you choose the Residence Inn.