All reviews new orleans one bedroom suite front desk food truck full kitchen social hour hotel serves french quarter basketball court living area waffles minute drive nice hotel great place to stay every morning hotel of choice quiet location
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was recently in the NOLA area and this Residence Inn was a great place to stay. It is near great restaurants and shopping and easy to get to on and off the interstate. Especially nice was the care and service given by the Residence Inn staff. A special thank you to Mondrica for helping to make our NOLA stay so nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Brian S, Operations Supervisor at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn during your visit to New Orleans. I am glad to hear that Mondrica made your stay special. When you are in the Metairie area again please stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

As my reviews reveal, we travel all over the U.S. and stay mostly at Holiday Inn and Marriott. Years ago we stayed at a Residence Inn, and it was ok. But this stay was a surprise. The room was clean, pleasant and comfortable. We had plenty of towels (which sometimes is not the case), and a nice breakfast buffet was provided. Additionally, there was an after 6pm drink/food provided, which was very nice. It was minimal, but tasty. Still, a nice amenity. The young lady who checked us in was very pleasant and professional. This stay was one of the best ones in the last several months of stays.

Room Tip: We were provided a two bedroom with a pull out sofa; also included kitchenette
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chasb0lt
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

chasb0lt,

Thank you for staying with us at the Metairie Residence Inn. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the breakfast and the social at night. When your travels bring you back to the New Orleans area we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The hotel is beautiful. Very clean and spacious. I stayed here with the kids, and we had a great time. They loved the food we ordered up to the room. It was a great option in the New Orleans area to stay at a hotel in which we could easily access our vehicle in the garage- as we were visiting family and friends. I'd definitely stay here again. The Marriott hotels in this area are fantastic!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you very much for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn hotel, we are happy that you and your family had a great time and that our hotel meet your expectations. Thanks again for staying with us we will see you on your next travel to the Metairie area.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The breakfast here was delicious and Christine made it even better, I was amazed at how the food was 5 stars would eat again. Christine was a very intelligent and hilarious person she was very kind and again made everything better. Just come here and enjoy your stay you will never forget it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for stay with us. I am very happy to have Christine a part of the Residence Inn team. I will share your comments with her.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed here in May 2018. Was not acknowledged as a lifetime Gold member. Check-in was slow and I felt we were an inconvenience. Room smelled like cigarette smoke. We had to keep the windows open all the time. When I spoke with the front desk, they told me they would clean the carpets while we were out that day. Never happened! The curtains also smelled dirty, so not sure cleaning the carpets would have solved the problem. The hot tub was not particularly hot. Rooms were clean and the maintanence staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Very close to highway to airport and French Quarter. Not in a particularly pleasing neighborhood.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Martha B, Manager at Residence Inn New Orleans Metairie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for staying at the Metairie Residence Inn hotel. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I apologize for not meeting your expectations while here at the hotel. I have shared your comments with the appropriate department. Thank youfor staying with us a hope to see you in the near future.