All reviews new orleans close to the airport family reunion great room nice stay front desk staff french quarter ambrose megan della percy tiffany nola hurricane interstate
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Had plumbing problems the first night. Had to pray it worked all week. Shower piping was loose inside the wall (room 321) the pool was filthy!!. Full of grey algae, and tree droppings. The pool drains, intake, were covered with tree droppings. I was there on business, went to have breakfast 45 min. Before I needed to leave. I never received my meal. I'm still waiting?? This place is terrible. And it is all management related.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Amy-Lynn P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear jamesgO3495QF,

I truly apologize for the inconveniences you were faced with during your stay at our hotel. Please know that what you experienced does not reflect our standards that we strive to meet daily. Please be assured I have addressed these matters with my team to ensure that the inconveniences you encountered do not occur again.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Will stay here every time I am in the area. Della is nothing short of amazing in the restaurant, makes you feel at home while away from home.... she rocks. The staff is courteous and always ready to help. Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at the Wyndham Garden New Orleans Airport. We appreciate the accolades about Della and our staff. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Most of the Hotel staff members were very nice and they really wanted to accommodate. Front desk and restaurant staff were the best. While I'm a stickler for general cleanliness, dirty floor and carpets were my pet peeve on this trip. The carpet in the corridor where our room was hadn't been vacuumed the entire time of our stay. I made mention of this every day to no avail. The front desk advised us that they would notify housekeeping and we believe they did, however, nothing was every done. Everyday the same debris never moved.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Juanique T,

I sincerely apologize that some of the issues you encountered during your stay were not resolved when you allowed us the opportunity to correct. This is definitely not up to our standards as we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. I will address your review with our staff in order to improve our guest experience, and I wish to thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. Your valuable feedback will allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I am semi-local. Drove in and spent the night, with a plan to leave my car at the hotel and take a pre-dawn shuttle (24-hour shuttle included). I then flew back to N.O. at 2:30 am, was picked up promptly by the shuttle, taken by to my car, and made it home exhausted. I cannot say enough about the value of the services provided by the Wyndham Garden Airport. Everyone was helpful beyond the call of duty, and all went beautifully. Many thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear betsyt579,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again soon!