“Rainy day off ”

Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Metairie
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I went here on a rainy day with some friends. We were not given instructions as to the arena and weren't explained about it until our second game. It would have made the game more enjoyable if we had been given tips before our first game. The arcade games were decent and it was an ok way to kill some time.

Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

I'm so sorry your experience was sub-par. We would love a second chance to make your time here more enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We had a good visit to this location. Good selection of games and never came across a broken game or other attraction. Customer service was good as well! Great place for a family outing.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Our school choir sang at the mall for Catholic Schools Week, and ate in the food court after the performance. They also spent some time visiting the shops.
Good variety of food vendors and stores. Attractive layout.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a birthday party, or just a hang out day with your teen. I have done this many times, I have even joined in the fun! Clean, fun, friendly place. They also have an arcade and even had bumper cars. My son and his friends loved going here.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My 8 yr old son and I visited on 8/3/16. We had a great experience. We played 3 games of laser tag and 2 times on the bumper cars. We had a great time. We loved the observation area and how you could participate in the game from up there if you wanted to. We live in Pensacola, Fl and we will be back here to play in the next few months :)