Review Highlights
Good visit

We had a good visit to this location. Good selection of games and never came across a broken game... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2017
tabt2016
via mobile
Visit with school choir.

Our school choir sang at the mall for Catholic Schools Week, and ate in the food court after the... read more

Reviewed 23 May 2017
michaeline624
Metairie, Louisiana

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

It is a nice thrill like experience for kids the bathrooms are clean and ac works well food is priced high and the building is always smoky

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed it here even though I was getting killed a lot lol, the laser Tag area in the back is very big also u can go upstairs and shoot.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016

We went here after my son's class visited the Philharmonic. It was during the day so we actually rented out the place and it was the best. The kids were so upset to leave. The staff was friendly and the food was satisfying. The kids could not have had more fun

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Great place, went there with intentions to just pass some time, wound up staying all day. The kids really enjoyed it. All the games were in working order, it was as clean as you could probably keep a place full of rowdy children. The Laser Tag experience was so fun, very large arena. They have rooms for birthdays and a large snack bar. Kids loved the bumper cars the most. Staff was friendly and helpful when our tickets got stuck and when we were trading them in for prizes.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I bought the Groupon at the end of the school year to take my 2 boys with a friend each to Laser Tag of Metairie this summer. Well worth it if you purchase the Groupon (this year's offer was 8 rounds for $16 and could be split among more than 1 person--I bought two Groupons). Normal price is $5.75 plus tax for each game. Laser Tag has an upper and lower level to shoot from. I'm not sure what their maximum number of players is for one round....but it appears to be a lot of kids/parents at one time in there. They have a decent sized arcade that requires the purchase of a card with credits on it. There are 2 lanes available for bowling, a mini area with bumper cars. and a laser maze that all appear to use credits on a card that you can purchase.

Date of experience: July 2015