All reviews landmark hotel new orleans living room my home away from home whole foods french quarter covered parking full kitchen king suite great place to stay older hotel comfortable rooms great room very nice hotel easy access cleaning staff would stay here again
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have driven by this landmark hotel so many times but had never stayed there. I thought it would be outdated because I remember seeing it from my childhood. It is very nicely updated, staff is super nice and helpful and it is in a very good location. We stayed there for a soccer tournament and the location with respect to the fields was great. It is close to many different restaurants and it has easy access to the interstate.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Teresa M, Revenue Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled that you finally had the opportunity to stay with us! I am glad that we exceeded your expectations and hope we have made a loyal guest out of you. If we can ever be of assistance please reach out to us at 504-888-9500. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next trip!

Best,

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I was quite surprised at how nice this hotel is! It was storming outside and I was happy to be able to have covered parking, then you come into the entrance and it's a gorgeous hotel. The staff were there to greet me, gave me a great room, the restaurant had good food after a long trip from Houston. This has made my regular New Orleans trip something I look forward to.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the many compliments you've given us in this review! We are so happy that we've given you something to look forward to when traveling to New Orleans. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We can't wait to have you back!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2016

We decided to go to Mardi Gras and didn't want to deal with the craziness of staying in the city so Metairie was a great option for us. We were still within walking distance of the local Metairie parades and only 15 minute driving distance from the New Orleans parades, local restaurants and shops. Great staff and great accommodations. We will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so happy that our location was so convenient to you and your needs. If we can ever be of assistance to you please call us at 504-888-9500. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to being of service to you soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 22 February 2016

After a long drive from Las Vegas to New Orleans, and finding your hotel, it was so refreshing to have a confident, bubbling staff to assist us in checking in and getting us to our rooms. Their knowledge of New Orleans, of great restaurants, markets and places to see was outstanding. Each time we came in we were greeted, and asked if we needed any assistance in getting our purchases to our rooms. The staff made us feel comfortable, and very welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am elated to hear you were so pleased with our staff! Please make sure you visit us again soon and thank you so much for this glowing review our property!

Best,

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Likes: Location was perfect for the reason we were in town. Parking was perfect. Hotel lobby very clean and inviting. Loved, loved, loved our room layout especially the full size kitchen area which came in very handy with the kids. Mattress was very comfortable. Separate living space with sofa sleeper was ideal. Liked that the bathroom was far enough away from living quarters and bedroom. Separated vanity from shower and toilet was ideal for my family as well.

Dislikes: Even though the shower was very spacious and perfect for adults, it's sort of difficult for persons traveling with small kids who need a bathtub. Not sure if I would have sacrificed that wonderful shower though. Other dislike and which made me grade only a 'very good' overall experience was that not all the front desk clerks were friendly. I had the opportunity to speak to at least 3 of them during our stay and only one really showed friendliness and 'he' seemed genuinely pleased and thankful that we selected his hotel to stay in.. The other 2 females seemed to care less. Lastly, I asked a question of one of the porters or workers in the hallway and they could not really understand English. It's ok that you hire foreigners but make sure they can speak English. That is an investment you should want to make. Think of your business and who your patrons are who you want to come back and perhaps grade you an excellent in your surveys.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions for improvement! I am glad that you enjoyed the comfort and quality of your suite. However, I am a bit concerned with your comments about our staff and do apologize for not providing you with the level of service you deserve. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so I may have the opportunity to speak with you further. My email is teresa_munoz@acihotels.com, and my direct line is 504-526-4589.

Best Regards,