“Best Breakfast Ever!!!”

Blue Line Sandwich Co
Ranked #76 of 550 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stopped in for lunch with my co-workers, what a treat the breakfast i ordered was cooked just right, eggs over easy/ with a biscuit and grits. I can't wait to go back to try something else from this place.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I was there July 23-27, 2018. My co-worker and I stopped in for breakfast. He ordered the breakfast burrito: which has smoked portk, diced ham, bacon, eggs, peppers, onions, potatoes & spinach wrapped in "hola nola" wheat tortilla and grilled, served w/cotija. I ordered the corned beef & hatch hash which has house-made corned beef with onions, roasted hatch chiles and diced potatoes topped with 2 eggs, served with a biscuit/toast. As I've stated in other posts I travel all over the world. I have to say this was the BEST corned beef & hash I've ever had. I think if your in New Orleans and don't stop here then your trip would not be complete.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, nice space and most important delicious! Had the duck duck goose waffle and was not disappointed!!! Yum! We will be back!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love their spin on grilled cheese. The salads are very delicious as well. Service has always been quick and friendly

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017

This establishment is reminiscent of the old New Orleans neighborhood sandwich shops. Although it transports you to another age, its menu offerings are extremely current. The chef-owner has definitely done his homework. Good breakfast "joints" are hard to find. This restaurant is exceptional.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Blue Line Sandwich Co? Share your experiences!