“Good food and great service”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 546 Restaurants in Metairie
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Delight your palate with the Italian-cuisine-inspired dishes served by the chef at BRAVO Cucina Italiana Metairie, and enjoy the genuine Italian atmosphere. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The server was extremely friendly and efficient. The bread is not near as tasty as it used to be. But the rest of the food was delicious.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have eaten at Bravo Cucina Italiana restaturant many times and have always enjoyed it. Had dinner there over the weekend. We were seated promptly, and water was served. The server came and took our drink orders (9 oz. pours of house wine), and since we had decided on food, we ordered that as well. The drinks came in a reasonable amount of time, but the food took quite a while. The wine was of very poor quality - we are big wine drinkers and don't expect much of house wine, but for $10.50 a glass (even for 9 oz.), I expect the wine to be a little better than it was. The food was good, as always, but after bringing the food, the server just disappeared. We did not arrive until after 8:00 p.m., and although there were people in the restaurant, it was not crowded. Not sure what she was doing, but we saw other servers bringing food and checking on clients as well as the busboy cleaning tables and even re-filling salt and pepper shakers. Maybe she was having a off night. Again, the food was tasty but I am giving them an average rating just because the wine was so terrible for the price.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Made reservations for Easter Sunday. From the time we arrived until we left everything was absolutely excellent. Our waiter could not have been more attentive and helpful in answering questions we had. Had the pork chops with mashed potatoes the Porkchop was absolutely wonderful mashed potatoes were great ( so glad they had no peelings in them). I will be returning soon for the porkchop again. Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife loved Bravo in Baton Rouge and I have eaten at the Bravo before years ago at Metairie before so I thought it would be a treat for my wife to eat a Bravo again. I had a chicken Caesar salad, which was watery and the chicken was almost under cooked and for my wife she had the Shrimp Diavolo which was TERRIBLE. The sauce tasted like they just poured it out a can. On a good note the service was very good the lady was very accommodating. Like I said I ate here a few years ago and the food was good, now not so good. Not so good SO BAD we won't be back. I feel sorry for the waitress, because she may be out of a job in a few months. Like I said, I had eaten here and the food was good and the place was packed for lunch, but being this close the NO and out in the Met, Bravo will not last with food like this, Message to staff: Find another job and SOON!

Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello, we are sorry to hear about this. We are sending you a private message.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The spaghetti portion was small nf the meatballs bland. Eggplant parmagian was delicious but the fettuccini served with it only had parsley, so not very good. The daily soup(mushroom) was also delicious. The restaurant was clean and the service very good. The bread they bring is a herbal loaf, wonderful as well. We loved the decor, it’s like your in the Roman ruins, it seemed very clean.

Been to BRAVO Cucina Italiana? Share your experiences!