All reviews comfort inn living area full kitchen within walking distance great location french quarter new orleans linens mall tv cruise floor rooms
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My job frequently brings me to Metairie and I always stay at this hotel. Unfortunately i have been working in another state over past several months. When I found out I would be working back in that area I called the hotel to book a room. To my surprise the staff remembered me and made me feel like I was back home. Everyone there especially management was great. I will stay here every time I come to the Louisiana area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Rex W, Front Office Manager at Copeland Tower Suites & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for the awesome review of our property. It was a pleasure seeing you working back in this area and having you as our guest. Hopefully your work travels will allow for you to visit our property often again. Yes, we are very fortunate to have a great staff and an excellent management team. Our guest are our top priority and knowing that they are satisfied and feel at home is definitely a plus. whether traveling for business or pleasure, we hope that we will be able to see you again real soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The stay was much needed even though I was here for work and the staff was Excellent!!!!!!! Hands down the best Customer service around. They made sure that I had everything and more. GREAT Business and Great workers

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My staff and I appreciate your awesome feedback as we strive very hard every day to provide exceptional customer service to all of our guest. We are very fortunate to have hard-working employees in all departments that enjoy going above and beyond for our guests. Knowing that you were traveling for work, I am honored to hear that my staff provided to you the perfect experience so that you could get some much needed rest. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we would love to have you back as our guest.

Thank you again for the great review!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are really cool ,well organized ,extremelly clean ,very comfortable, the breakfast is excellent. Also great location with the mall and other food places located close by.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very fortunate to have an awesome employees in all departments that go above and beyond for all of our guests. Our spacious suites are very accommodating which allows for our guests to make themselves right at home. The breakfast that is offered is yummy and allows for our guests to get a great start to their day. The Copeland Tower has a very convenient location that is close to many restaurants, the mall, and not too far from the Downtown New Orleans area. Please if you are ever in our area again, we would love for you to come back and stay with us.

Thank you again for the excellent review!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location numerous times & Everytime I stay here they never disappoint ... The staff is excellent, the hotel is very clean, they surpass my expectations Everytime, the food at restauraunt is great.... The breakfast is a 5 star breakfast, they really take care of you at this hotel, it's a real family type atmosphere... I most definitely recommend this hotel!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is our pleasure being able to welcome you every week as you walk through our entrance doors. My staff and I see you as part of our family. We are very fortunate to have excellent employees that work very hard every day in making sure our guests receive the exceptional customer service that they are looking for. The hotel does offer a great breakfast which all of our guest love. We look forward to seeing you again real soon and of course we would love if you recommend our property to all of your family and friends.

Thank you again for the awesome review.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

What a wonderful surprise upon my arrival to be told I've been upgraded to a suite which was a mini apt! My res'ves were at the Comfort Inn where some renovations were still going on. The employees I encountered were all so pleasant but have to mention these 2 ladies at check in, Kayla Stratton and Ashley Weary, the type of people you want to take home with you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Rex W, Front Office Manager at Copeland Tower Suites & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for telling the world about the great experience you had while staying at the Copeland Tower. My staff and I are glad to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to our spacious suite. The Comfort Inn is currently going through a renovation that has our guest and staff very excited. Yes, we are very luck to have Kayla and Ashley working the front desk welcoming all of our guests during their check in process as well as awesome employees throughout all of the departments here. Please if you are ever in the area again, we would love to welcome you back as our guest.

Thank you again for your awesome review!