“Energetically ORANGE!!!!”
Review of Sky Zone

Sky Zone
Reviewed 23 October 2017

So this is yet another JUMPITY JUMP JUMP house for the kiddos. Seems cool enough.

I love the brightness of the facility; passing by on the street, one would never know the MAGNITUDE of brightness that one would encounter upon entering.

Kids from toddlers on to young adults seem to like it here; this isn’t a guess, but an official mini-survey I took while I visited. I opted not to jump, the look of sheer exhilaration in the eyes of the jumpers is enough for me to FEEL their pleasure.

Hours of operation are vast enough to allow a visit for even the most time conscientious person.

We checked online for a coupon/discount admission fee; FOUND IT; sweet!!!!! Only caveat, is they make you purchase their orange or pink (depending on shoe size) socks with the grip-strips on the bottom. But good thing is, you only need to purchase them once.

There’s a small cafe/eatery of sorts annnndddddd a party area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We attended for a birthday party. The staff looked miserable to be there and the food provided was awful (pizza). The jumping part and trampoline part was great and the bathrooms were spotless. However a smile from a worker would have made this experience that much better.