“Robbed by a masseuse”

Got a photo?
Add it.
CHS Massage
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Let me start off saying the massage itself was so amazing with the walking on my back as pictured, (never experienced that before). I got talked into "60 massage very good" over the 30 minute I initially told them twice I was only going to get. Amazing technique, if it was too hard, she knew and adjusted without me saying anything. A combination of slight taps after she was done with the deep tissue, warm towel after to wash off the oil they used. NOW the BAD----- prices aren't bad ($40 for 30 min, $60 for 60 minute), BUT then after the massage is finished, (which you pay prior to the massage, guess they have gotten stiffed before), but after, the masseuse demanded I pay her $20. Some was misunderstood with the language barrier, but I was floored when I TIPPED her $15 after the massage, and then she says, "you pay me $20 for 60 min." I told her I DID pay the extra $20 for the 60 minutes. She was getting pretty demanding and was telling me "you put on your card!!" over and over, and then after MORE discussion, she says, " that $60 goes to boss, you pay ME $20 more for ME!!" I'm all good with tipping but I usually tip on the same scale restaurants go on (20-25%). So, then she followed me to my CAR and said, you get money out car (never met her before, so not sure how she thought this), BUT I had change in the change slots so she got her OTHER FIVE DOLLARS she demanded in pocket change!!! Massage was awesome, probably best I've gotten in La, but the "forced tip according to what SHE thought she was worth" was SHADY!!!!
Won't be back, which is unfortunate because the massage was top notch but that's some shady business practice!