1,450 results
All reviews french quarter the room was nice staff was friendly minute drive downtown nola interstate
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here after a Saints party and was very pleased with my visit. I stayed in the King room and it was very spacious and relaxing. The balcony view of the pool and highway was also a major plus. I'll be back shortly. I highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We stayed there August 15th to the 18th. We usually stay on Rampart Street in the French Quarter and were pretty happy there but is is WAY more expensive! There was no "musty odor" anywhere in the building. Wendy up front was a delight, so nice and helpful about the hotel and the area for food and drinks. We did not do the IHOP thing as I didn't want to waste precious room in my belly on chain restaurant food so I pity those that chose to complain about that.

One bad issue was the tub drained a bit slow and my GF didn't like that. A quick call to the front desk at 6:00PM and I kid you not, within 15 minutes 2 maintenance guys were there and did a GREAT job clearing the drain. I watched them take care of it (being an Illinois Licensed Plumber) and it was handled perfectly. They even cleaned the area after they were done.

The coffee maker will only make one cup at a time but they loaded us up with coffee packets the first time we asked housekeeping the next morning.

It was a true pleasure staying there, we found a new place for our yearly pilgrimage to the area every summer. Pool was great and clean too!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Upon our arrival we were greeted by our name(which was awesome!) The staff was extremely welcoming. Plenty of parking. The rooms were a little outdated, but everything was clean. We will definitely recommend this hotel. Not too far from all of the happenings in New Orleans.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The room was gross the carpet was stained but due to getting there late at night and traveling with a family I took it for the night —-see pictures below
The carpet hand “questionable stains” and the bedding equally stained—-I was soooo disappointed even after I made sure before checking in that the room was clean—but the front desk advised because I didn’t complain the same night at 12 am there was nothing he could do.

Room Tip: Do not take room 333!! It should not even be allowed to be booked
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Clean cozy bed. Kids had fun swimming. IHop next door which was nice. Took Lyft to downtown only cost about 20$. We stayed here because all the hotels downtown charge 30$ or more a day for parking. We we're only in French Quarters area for the day and night covered all the basis there. Had a blast and a DD w Lyft! We did swamp tour and plantation tours which required our own driving so we didn't need to be in main downtown the entire time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family