1,450 results
All reviews french quarter the room was nice staff was friendly minute drive downtown nola interstate
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. The hotel was easy to get to and from the interstate and my destination. I will stay at this hotel again when i visit the city and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

In only a couple of minutes Gwendy, the stone faced drone behind the counter manage to make my pregnant wife cry and ruined our journey, we booked this hotel through Hotwire and in the hotel description it said that this hotel Included breakfast, it doesn’t, they just give you a coupon for a coffee or orange juice at the on site IHOP, you know the bare minimum continental breakfast, still this wasn’t a deal breaker for us so we were initially please with the idea.

We arrive at 3 am exhausted after driving all the way from Dallas and my wife (who has her heart set on an IHOP breakfast for some reason) asked the lady in the counter about the coupon, she told us that she couldn’t give us our Coupon yet, so naturally after the long drive we slept in an arrive at the counter at 11:15 with my pregnant wife craving for her IHOP breakfast only to be told by this drone named Gwendy that coupons were only given till 11:00, now, as a lawyer I’m a sucker for following the rules but nobody told us about this policy when we checked in, even though my wife had specifically asked about their breakfast deal.

You know what, at a certain point it wasn’t even about the coupon, (with a total value of about 8 usd) but about the terrible way Gwendy handled it, I don’t know if it was a racial thing since I’m Mexican or just a complete lack of human decency towards a pregnant woman but she just told us there was nothing we could do, we asked to speak to a manager and she told us that there was nobody on premises just her and the housekeeping, and that part is an exact quote, I’ll be writing Ramada corporate on the matter, but I just can’t believe the way this woman treated us, as a woman she should be more sympathetic towards a pregnant lady. I ask her whole name and she told us that she was just Gwendy, that her managers name was Michelle, she told us all this with a whole “do your worst attitude”.

Entering details the furniture in our room has lots of scratches, like it was just taken out of storage, they send us to the very last room called “uno” and the tv remote didn’t work, after calling front desk I was told that I was supposed to point the remote right at the cable box (there was no cable box) after looking for it I discovered that it was stuck behind the tv stand.

As I said it’s not about the coupon, if you believe that an expectant mother should be treated fairly, that everybody should be informed about the rules before being forced to play by them, or if you expect to be treated as with some basic
Human decency, regardless of the color of your skin, (basically if you believe in everything good that Amarica stands for) then you should not stayed at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cpadilladlc
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived here thanks to Hotwire. We booked 3 nights (Friday-Monday) and arrived by 3:00 am Saturday. We asked about the breakfast coupon and the lady at the front desk told us that they were given after 5:00 am, we came back by 11:17 am (we needed to sleep since I’m pregnant and we drove more than 8 hours). Wendy at the front desk refused to give us the vouchers, she said they are given until 11:00 am (it was 11:17 am for heaven’s sake!) we kindly explained that we arrived very late and we were never told to pick them before 11. We requested to speak with a manager and she was very rude saying that she was the only person there besides housekeeping. I told her I was pregnant and very hungry and said there’s nothing she can do. The room has scratched/ damaged furniture. This is only our first day, wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights on buisness trip,rooms clean and large,air conditioning was spot on.We used buisness facilities which were great.Nothing to much trouble for the staff ,Swimming pool was nice to use for a cool down at the end of a busy day.Needed transport to visit any where though .great value for money

Room Tip: 213 on the second floor
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed at the Ramada Metairie for 10 days and have been superbly looked after by the team there, including Giayla, Andrew and Michelle. Access to the conference rooms was great and my endless requests were met with prompt assistance and a smile.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada