All reviews whole foods voodoo bbq new orleans front desk washers and dryers waffle machine an easy drive full size refrigerator entire stay beautiful hotel french quarter clean hotel rooms are spacious walking distance every morning definitely stay here again the breakfast area
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stayed here for two nights in April 2018, was very impressed with the hotel, very good breakfast compared to other hotel chains, very nice outdoor pool, my family and I enjoyed the pool, this hotel also has a little "putt-putt" golf course and grills which is a nice addition. My room was very nice and spacious, had two queen beds and a pullout sofa, liked having a kitchenette with a large refrigerator and stove, and actual dishes, not plastic. Bathroom was very nice. Very nice room. Hotel common areas are very modern, and brand new, very pleasant hotel. Staff here are pretty helpful. No Complaints. All in All everything was really awesome at this hotel and I look forward to my next stay at a Homewood Suites location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

On behalf of our entire team, thank you so much for the kind review about your stay at our hotel. We are so glad you were able to enjoy the amenities our hotel has to offer and we hope that we get all of your future stays! We truly hope you enjoyed your stay and that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Where do I start. I loved this Hotel. I am a loyal Hilton Honors member and travel to the area for work a few times a year. I was happy when a new Hilton option opened instead of the Hampton Inn on the Causeway.

From the minute I stepped inside, I was welcomed by two of the most wonderful staff I have every encountered. Please forgive spelling, but Kesonde, was amazing. We laughed, we talked and overall I felt like she was a friend within moments. There was another women at the front desk too that was also very kind and friendly but I did not catch her name.

My room was clean and very comfortable. My only (and this is nitpicky) is the safe int he middle of the closet. It big and takes away from what could be luggage space. Other than that, the room was great.

The location has very easy access and is walking distance to many restaurants including VooDoo BBQ and Outback Steakhouse right next door.

Very happy with my choice and I will choose this location again and again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your review of our hotel and for giving us the highest rating! We are thrilled that Kesonde was able to take such great care of you! It is this kind of feedback that makes us try even harder to deliver exceptional service and I am so glad that you were able to experience this with your stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I recently stayed at your hotel and we left my wifes eye glasses in the room. Your staff found the glasses and said they sent the glasses to us via Fedex and gave me a tracking number. The tracking number I have doesnt work and I contacted Fedex and they dont have any packages coming to my address. Also, my credit card hasnt been debited for the shipping charge. Ive contacted the same front desk clerk and they dont even have the tracking number any more.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual service and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had a couples trip to New Orleans and wanted a comfortable but quiet place to meet family and relax. This hotel meets the bill. It is very friendly, well located in an area of shops and restaurants, and with easy access to I-10. Parking is free as well.

The staff is above board in terms of service and courtesy. The rooms are spacious and the rate is very reasonable. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a tub, be sure to ask ahead of time.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We work hard to make this your home while you are on the road and we are thrilled that you felt that! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This was an excellent hotel. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is close to New Orleans without all the traffic associated with the city but still close enough to get in and out of the city quickly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
David H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Metairie New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We pride ourselves on our service and on being an award winning hotel so close to downtown! You are right, the French Quarter area is just a quick 15 minute drive from our property and while staying here you have the benefit of being in a quiet area outside of the hustle and bustle of New Orleans. But you don't need to drive far for amazing food and ample shopping here in the Metairie area as well. We are glad that we made an impression and we hope to see you again soon!