All reviews new orleans downtown nola free wifi front desk clerk recommend this hotel beds were very comfortable french quarter towels snoring dryer linens microwave
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Hotel was nice, staff was very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was hot and fresh. It was a bit of a drive to get to New Orleans, which we didn't notice when we booked. Got great rate on the room. Stores and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Risë S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marrero - New Orleans West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hello SooJBee! Thank you for your kind words about our stay and our rooms. Now that our renovation is COMPLETE, we are so happy to have a brand new hotel to share with our guests! I am sorry that you found the drive to New Orleans long. The West Bank of New Orleans is only 7-8 minutes from the city, so it is great being a lower priced alternative. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The room was clean, very comfortable for 4 plus a baby. Breakfast had a nice selection. Fresh waffles was a plus. Housekeeping was attentive when we needed them. Front desk was friendly enough, with a little bit of it’s-been-a-long-day attitude. Nothing looks outdated, they’re under remodel and I’m assuming I was in an updated room. Would definitely choose to stay here if came again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

My wife and I had the worst experience ever coming to this Comfort Inn. We stayed for 4 nights, and when we left, we forgot my wife's coat and my jacket. After about 6 hours we noticed that, and I called Comfort Inn. They told us nothing in your room, and there is no coat or jaket, and they were so apathetic in the way they spoke to me. My wife and I are 100% sure the coat and the jacket were in the room. If the items were not that expensive, imagine what kind of precious items or any other valuables they may take from your room.
What was the most annoying to us is we called the customer service of "Choice Hotels" who manage Comfort Inn, and they said they cannot do anything since the hotel is a family business. I'm a GOLD member of "Choice Hotels" and I spent thousands of dollars in nights stay at Comfort Inn, and now they said we do not believe you and we cannot help you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank engfawazm
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Visited New Orleans for 2 nights and decided to stay at Comfort Inn Marrero. Not a bad decision.
We booked through Hotels.com a few days before. Staff was very friendly at checking in. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was okay.
Bath was a bit wierd, cause hot and cold water was switched around. But it was not a problem.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Rise S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marrero - New Orleans West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello and thank you so much for the time you took to post a comment on our hotel. Your comments have been shared with the staff, who were so proud and happy to make your stay wonderful, and full of our true Southern Hospitality!

We apologize for the slight "backwardness" of your shower water. We will be having our contractor look at that! Thank you for being accommodating with the mistake.

We cannot wait to see you again on your next visit to New Orleans and the Comfort Inn Marrero!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This is the most comfortable hotel we have stayed in during our two week traveling trip. The beds are heavenly, the rooms clean, pleasant and quiet, the breakfast is superb, and most of all the staff is super friendly! The location is close enough to all the cool New Orleans things to see. Was sad to leave this place to continue our journey.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family