“Material management ”
Review of Rye Canteen

Rye Canteen
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Luling
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

For this town the Blacken Tuna is a pretty good dish
The seafood pasta was okay
This is a very small town and we are limited to our choices. This is a pretty good place to eat the Shrimp pony is a great choice as well

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Food is good but pricey .
We each had a lunch special -

Plate of spaghetti , 2 small pieces of plain bread and a tea.

$26.00 for 2.

No vegetable , no salad, no dessert. Just 2 plates of spaghetti with a meat sauce , 4 small pieces of bread and 2 teas --

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

A colleague suggested we go here for dinner and t was pretty good. The service was quick and friendly. It was near closing time on a Monday night and was not very busy, which made it nice.

*Note* The restaurant is slightly hidden back from the road (I missed it at first).

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Service was okay. Waitress didn't have many tables to be as flustered as she was. I didn't get what I ordered but the food was very good nonetheless.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We enjoyed the Reuben sandwich and club sandwich, and shared a piece of cake for dessert. The prices were in line with most places these days. That is, you get the sandwich and a side for around $12. The fries were "warmish," but certainly not hot. And they look like they came out of a standard bag of precut frozen fries. I think the price for a glass of ice tea was a bit much at $2.50 each. While you get "free" refills, I thought this a bit much. We got no refills. So, $5 for two glasses of ice tea? Meh.... The service was very good. We'll go back I'm sure. I think I'll just get water though next time. :-)