“Love every bit”

Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Luling
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Classic American, 50's style Diner. 6 locations, 4 are 24 hours. Burgers for Breakfast or Pancakes and Bacon for Dinner....no problem!!! "I'm not your Mama but you're always at home at Dots Diner." Free WiFi. This location open 24 hours.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Dots Diner has the friendliest staff and best food. It’s great early or late. My family and I went here and we all loved our food. My husband got the country fried steak. That’s what I took a picture of. We highly recommend it.

Larry K, Owner at Dots Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My sister and I finally got to do one of our road trips and of course Dots Diner in Luling is always our first stop!
We both got the All American breakfast! Awesome as always!
They are so friendly and make you feel very welcome!!!
As we were totally enjoying our meal we noticed how they interacted with the customers, everybody was treated like family!!!! There are No places even close like this where I live!
So, as we headed back home, yep we stopped in at Dots again! As usual it was amazing!!
We love this place!!!
They are really a great group of people!!!!!

Larry K, Owner at Dots Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

This may go down as one of my favorite reviews. Thanks to you and sister - we appreciate you!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Dot's is a throw back to honest good food. The dinner is just that a dinner staffed with the nicest folks and offers a variety of great food options. No frills here, just food to soothe the soul.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast after staying in town for a night. Friendly staff who were very attentive to our group of 12, especially the kids! Fast delivery of food and it was quite good!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Grilled catfish very good, service quick even though diner crowded.Salad served was fresh and dressings great

Larry K, Owner at Dots Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thanks for joining us for dinner. We are so glad everything was to your liking.