“Huge Variety and Very Fresh”
Review of Sushi Cafe

Sushi Cafe
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Luling
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Dined in for a business lunch. They have a HUGE variety of sushi. We had a snow crab roll and tuna roll. The portions are large and the food is delicious. It is a very busy place, but the service is quick. I have dined here many times and it is always a winner.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I can't say kind enough things about Sushi Cafe. I've only ever placed orders for pick-up so that's what I'll comment on. The sushi is remarkable for a sushi joint in the middle of nowhere. The double-double roll and saints roll are two of my favorites. The baked avocado appetizer is utterly delicious. It takes about ten minutes to get from work to the cafe and every time they have our order bagged up perfectly, ready to go, and nothing is ever missing. You always have napkins and chopsticks and forks and sauces. I love that because you don't always get that lucky. The cashier is always speedy, friendly, and grateful for your business. Even the sushi chefs shout our "thank you" from behind the counter. It's a lovely little joint and I highly recommend getting a bite to eat if you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Order the Chef's Special Salad, always fresh, always delicious! Would recommend every thing on the menu. The atmosphere is quiet, the seating average. Great for a date, great for children. Hot sake is good as well. Have been there easily 25 times and never, ever a bad experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We visited as a couple for an early dinner. The food was good and serving size was very generous. The staff was efficient and ever so polite. I recommend and will return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We've been going to Sushi Cafe for years. Quiet and friendly and good service. I always get the Nigiri sushi. Love it. Prices are very reasonable. Best kept secret in St. Charles Parish. :-)