All reviews new orleans front desk waffles room was clean boiled eggs the breakfast area restaurant bar french quarter free shuttle free breakfast would stay here again an older hotel convenient location an early morning flight staff was friendly minute drive shuttle service
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My stay was wonderful! The property was very, very. very clean. My room smelled very clean my bed was very fresh. From the time I opened the door, The housekeeping staff did an amazing job preparing my room.(I own my own House Care Service so I knew what to look for) I was on my way on a cruise. I left my Garment Bag hanging in the closet. Once I realized I didn't have it. I called and spoke with someone who said they would go find it and called me back. My called was returned and a lady stated she would hold my garments until I returned. On Monday I came in to get my belongings from the front office. Lydia looked and could not find it. Lydia immediately got on the phone called housekeeping. Housekeeping could not find it. Shannah the housekeeping Supervisor came up from Housekeeping to assist Lydia. Lydia was in the Hotel log booking looking to see who was working that day. Shannah was looking to see who cleaned the room. I couldn't remember who I spoke with. I checked my phone saw there was a call and time. I checked my messages. There it was! A message from Yvette confirming when I was returning and where I could find my bag. I't was put in the managers office. Then in walked Yvette for work! She went right to it. She said she wanted to make sure the managers office wasn't locked if I would be arriving after hours. Those 3 Ladies were AWESOME and Organized. They knew what to do. I absolutely will stay at this hotel again and I recommend this property highly. Keep up the good work Ladies! Please reward these ladies with something nice. This could have easily been a disaster if their: Professional attitudes and Customer service skills were not in order! Thank you!, Thank you! Yvette, Lydia and Shannah! Andrea Greene Room: 241

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGM913, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for brightening our day! Your kind comments are very much appreciated. I will be sure to share your comments with the ladies.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Had an early flight so wanted a hotel close to the airport. I've stayed an many La Quintas and this was hands down the cleanest, nicest one I've stayed in. Staff was friendly and the location is close to many dining and shopping options. Also just minutes from the airport but I never heard a plane. Good price too.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kara B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Mark V,

Thank you for brightening our day! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Because of a noisy A/C unit, my wife was unable to visit the WWII museum which was the main part of our visit to NOLA because of a migraine from the unit. The hotel changed our room the next morning but the migraine stopped her from visiting the WWII museum.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kara B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Bruce P,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about your issues with the hvac. Our goal is to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable experience. I will share your comments with our team for further improvement.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

the hotel staff was very cordial and check in and check out was speedy. the breakfast was a little limited in variety. the staff respected the "do not disturb" sign due to the pet being in the room. some of the linens appeared stained.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

susanmY1550VJ,

Thank you for your feedback. I glad you found our staff to be accommodating! I will share your comments regarding our linens with my team for further improvement. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is somewhat older. Several areas could use an upgrade. Elevators and carpets both could use an upgrade.

The upside, the rooms are large and comfortable. Again, some items could use a little better maintenance. Our toilet backed up during one stay. The maintenance staff resolved problem quickly and professionally.

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Quick to attend to any needs you bring to their attention. They will also gladly allow a late check out should you request it. This is a particularly nice feature for travelers. If you a later flight and they are not tremendously busy. They will allow you to stay in room until departing.

They also have a small bar with a fairly extensive menu. Mostly local fair. Good drinks and friendly staff. I didn’t get to try the free breakfast. The coffee bar was good though. The bar does not open until 4PM. They do have NFL Sunday Ticket if your looking for your favorite game.

Lastly and frankly the best amenity. They have a free shuttle service that is 4 min from New Orleans Int. Airport. They will take you to and from the airport pretty all day. Starting around 3AM. You may also leave your vehicle in their secure lighted parking lot for FREE during the entire time you are gone. This saves you a huge amount of time, money and aggravation.

So if your looking for a average hotel with comparable prices. That offers the shuttle service, vehicle storage and late check out. This is your place. My wife and I drive in the from MS the night before our flight. Relax, have a couple drinks maybe a bite to eat. Watch some football. Wake the next morning. Refreshed. Lock up the car and jump on the shuttle. It’s a great way to start a vacation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

richpak1,

Wow, thank you for sharing your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our amenities. Our goal is to ensure that all guests have a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.