All reviews double tree cookies new orleans front desk enjoyed my stay staff was friendly would stay here again business trip mardi gras free parking shuttle service an early flight airport downtown interstate nola
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The staff is helpful and extremely friendly, plus they always have warm chocolate chip cookies!! Rooms are nice. Location is convenient and you don’t hear airplanes!!! The breakfast is also truly good and offered until 10:00 a.m.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
tracytooth2, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thanks you for staying with us on your recent visit to New Orleans. We appreciate the positive feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Parking is easy, the the shuttle service was prompt and the driver friendly. Check in was a breeze, welcome gift waiting, and there was hot coffee waiting in the morning. It’s an airport hotel. It just feels a little tired. But the friendly staff overcomes that small criticism.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
tracytooth2, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are excited to say that renovations for the hotel are coming soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Although I wasn't happy with the location per say, because I needed to be close to the port of NOLA, buy it was extremely convenient for airport access. The staff was extremely helpful and so professional. I loved how welcome they made my family and I feel

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
tracytooth2, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. Although we were not the ideal location for your trip, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to serve you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a week to attend a ship reunion. The staff here is exceptionally nice and helpful. The room was very comfortable and quiet, until the flights start around 7AM. Only negative for us was the noise level of the room AC. If you are not a sound sleeper it can be problematic.
There is a FREE airport shuttle that runs 24 hours a day to/from the hotel. When you arrive at the airport, walk across the street from baggage pickup to the transportation center and wait for the white "Double Tree by Hilton Airport" van. They will also take you to local spots (within a mile or so) when not on airport runs. Walking across the street to local restaurants is NOT recommended, even if it's just across the block. Check at the front desk for availability.
The airport is a fair distance from downtown New Orleans, take an Uber for about 25 to 30 bucks one-way.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
tracytooth2, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am sorry to hear about the AC noise and we will have Engineering take a look at it immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I was on a government rate, but they ended up giving me the presidential suite. I forgot a paper a needed and the staff actually had one on hand. Huge surprise! I was impressed with everything. They give you free cookies, apples, bottled water. Rooms were clean with no problems. Staff was very friendly and more than willing to help. I ended up being on a hilton rewards level, this may be better rooms and service. Not sure because I don't have a lot of experience with it just an FYI.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor in the corner. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff and Hilton Honor hotel amenities to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!