All reviews front desk new orleans a wonderful stay french quarter coffee maker bed was comfortable next morning upon check early flight wake up call convenient location minute drive rental car the shuttle driver airport airline conference
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My siblings and I held my dad's 60th birthday celebration at this venue. The food was AWESOME, the staff were very accommodating and the venue is absolutely beautiful. When I needed additional but last minute accommodations I asked the banquet manager, Wallace, whether my additions were possible, he replied "everthing is possible, just let me know what you need." exactly the type of service I expect and received. Thank you for assisting in making our event a success!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Leloashia T
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I would tell all veterans groups to boycott this hotel chain after the shoddy treatment my unit of USMC vets endured there. Please read an earlier review by one of our members so the disaster that was our reunion and why we were disrespected by the staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi 815andy,

Again, I'm very sorry about the experience you had during your event with us. I'd like reiterate that we are committed and dedicated to serving the military community that serves our nation so selflessly. I sent a private message to Chris B, and I also sent you another one to talk about your concerns more. I will continue to wait for your response.

We appreciate your feedback and would love the chance to make it up to you.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The entire experience and staff was WONDERFUL!!! Kudos to Chef Matthew, Wallace Scott, Mr. Gerry, Durell, Matthew, and Logan!!! Everyone enjoyed themselves and are looking forward to next year. Thank you it was a blast !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yellagurl18
Reviewed 3 October 2018

On October 2nd, an event (luncheon) was held at the Crown Plaza Hotel as well as catered. The staff were great, the food was tasty and the event was a complete success! The restaurant manger Mr. Wallace Scott and the executive chef Mr. Matthew Taylor along with other staff (Mr. Gerry and Mr. Durell) were all very attentive and courteous! Mr. Logan Weatherly also provided great service! Their services were greatly appreciated by many of the attendees. Crown Plaza is a great establishment!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Excellent Service, Nice hotel, good food. Jefferson Parish Community Action event was held at this hotel. The staff was great they made our event run smoothly. Our Seniors enjoyed themselves and the food. Chef Taylor and Manager Wallace Scott went out their way to make sure we had a great time. Thank you guys.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business