1,067 results
All reviews sports bar directly across the street new orleans on demand an early morning flight diamond member french quarter very nice hotel business trip rental car shuttle service bed was comfortable free shuttle airport convenience ihop conference
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. First night I got intestinal distress 6 hours after eating there. Next night my work cohort got same. When Hilton contacted about it they told me to call the Hotel manager between a certain timeframe. He did not answer and did not return my message. Yes I was reimbursed for the one night, but I wonder about a manager who refuses to call back a customer. It used to be called common courtesy. And an organization that reimburses but fails to address root cause?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gweebs
Tom M, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your visit as it is through such input that we are able to improve our operation. We apologize for any distress you experienced as our guest. Our goal is to ensure every guest receives the very best while they are staying with us. I can assure you that I am available, as is our Director of Food/Beverage, to speak to each guest. I am not sure why we did not receive your message, but ask that when you have a moment, please call the Executive Office and ask to speak with me or our Director of Food/Beverage. We regret that such an unfavorable example of the service we provide was experienced during your visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Checked in, ordered room service and everything was pleasant up to that point (although there is no lounge at this location and the menu in the room is not up to date). Around 10pm a very large bug flew across my room. This made me uneasy to stay/sleep in the room so I simply packed my stuff and went to the front desk and politely asked for a new room. I was told the hotel was booked there was nothing they could do. I informed them I would check out and stay somewhere else because I was uncomfortable staying in the room. The staff was EXTREMELY RUDE and never even offered to help me find another nearby hotel. As a frequent traveler with this brand and others, I would have expected much better service. Informed Hilton/the hotel of my experience and have yet to hear back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent visit as all comments are important to our team. Your comments regarding the service you received during your stay with us are disappointing as well as embarrassing. Through your feedback, we noted the majority of your concerns stemmed from the attitude of our staff. Guest satisfaction and repeat business are what we are always working toward and we obviously failed to perform in your case. I will ensure corrective action be taken in an effort to prevent any recurrences of this nature. I would also like to assure you that the hotel maintains a strict fumigation schedule and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please accept our apologies for the service you received as our guest. As a Gold Hilton Honors Member, we value your loyalty and invite you to call me directly.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My husband was on business when we(myself and baby) decided to tag along. The hotel is nice, the staff was friendly and the room was clean. I wish they had better breakfast option besides the overpriced onsite market. I paid 4 bucks for a muffin(it was tasty) and 5 bucks for a cup of fruit. The onsite restaurant was a bust. The food was overpriced and basic.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Tom M, General Manager at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit as all feedback is very important to our team. We were delighted to learn of the friendly service provided by our staff and the cleanliness of the guest room. Our Director of Food/Beverage along with our Culinary Team aim to provide the freshest, local options in the outlet while remaining a competitive market price. I will share your comments with the team for their review. We thank you and your family for staying with Hilton and we value your business. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Room had bad odor, toilet smell. Reported to front desk to request room change, but they said hotel sold out. No room change available. Hotel should have done better job in room cleaning and housekeeping, but unfortunately it didn’t happen.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit. Your comment with regards to the cleanliness of your guest room has been reviewed with our Director of Housekeeping for her immediate attention and involvement. Please be assured that such lack of attention in unacceptable to us and that your comments will be addressed with the Room Attendant responsible for the room during your stay in an effort to prevent a future reoccurrence of this nature. Should your travels return you to New Orleans, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove ourselves. We feel confident that you next experience will be more in keeping with expectations of a Hilton Hotel.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This hotel, is an amazing hotel, with friendly staff! The rooms are nice and clean, and the beds are nice and soft. The food is amazing especially if you like a touch of New Orleans food. The bar also!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Melinda M, Director of Sales at Hilton New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit...all feedback is important to our team. We are delighted that you enjoyed our amazing hotel and friendly staff. We just completed a $9M guest room renovation and are so happy that you enjoyed the guest room and bed. Our Culinary team prides themselves on providing the freshest, local ingredients and offering some of New Orleans favorite menu items. The Second Line Sports Bar is a great location to enjoy lunch/dinner and catch up on your favorite sporting event or simply relax with a beverage. Most importantly, thank you for recognizing our team - it really is the team that makes a difference. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels return you to New Orleans.