“Poor Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
A Regal Limousine Service
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I know most of the reviews are favorable but our experience was horrible. The sedan did not meet us at the baggage carousel. I had to call the company and they said they didn’t have our river reservation. I found that questionable because they had all my billing information and I had received two confirmation emails from them. I think someone just basically screwed up. Anyway, we had to wait 20 minutes until they sent a car. We had to take our luggage down the baggage claim and out the door to the center island for pickup. At this point, it was basically taxi service. I regret that I did not just cancel and take a taxi. They did call and apologize and took $10 off of the cost. They should have taken half off the cost. I will not be booking with them again.

1  Thank Peggy A
Reviewed 17 January 2016

For a family of 5 that wanted a ride from an airport hotel to the New Orleans cruise port it was around the same price to take this limo then to take 2 taxis. I booked ahead and they charged me $118 including taxes and gratuities. I gave cash to the driver. The vehicle was nice, the driver was ok and made us feel comfortable on the drive. He arrived a few minutes early and helped with our luggage. He could have been a bit friendlier but in my experience with private vehicles this seems to be the norm so it was worth it. A nice way to start a vacation. I would use this company again.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

We used A Regal Limousine service for our son's wedding. Since we were staying in a hotel next to the church, we needed pick up from the church and to be transported to the reception and then back to our hotels. This was the best choice and THE BEST price! Service was impeccable and our chauffeur spectacular!

Been to A Regal Limousine Service? Share your experiences!