See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel apparently is going through some much-needed renovations. The room I was in desperately needs renovating. The beds were very uncomfortable and the air conditioning worked sporadically. Lighting in the room also was dysfunctional. The rooms had drip pans outside underneath each unit that were not emptied regularly and water was everywhere. Our room was not cleaned and when we questioned housekeeping, we were told that there was an impending inspection and management said to "skip stay-over guests."

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MiriamG2573, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Bonita W, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I will addressed this personally with housekeeping staff to ensure this won't happen again. The property is in fact under renovation to offer a better guest experience and room quality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ONLY stay in budget hotels, so this review isnt about the fact that this hotel was inexpensive. I always stay in inexpensive hotels.1st room they gave me smelled like smoke and the compressor on the window ac went out about an hour after I turned it on. I went to call the front desk, but the in room phone was dead. second room, the ac works *but flashes error code 4 .. so it only "kinda" worked), and smells pretty strongly of pet urine. I went to call the desk.. but again. another room where the phone didn't work. Have to remember not to stay here again.The front desk staff was friendly, but seemed uninterested in the customer standing in front of them trying to check in as when I was checking in, they stopped the process twice to answer the phone. I believe it's still poor courtesy to pick up the phone in the middle of helping a customer at the desk in the middle of the check-in process. (especially since a woman came out of the back room a little later .. why didnt she answer those calls???)Also, TV remote didnt work, and when I asked for a new one, I had to call back (on my cell .. room phones didnt work) 25 minutes later, and all they said was "huh .. he should have been by already". (no "sorry about that" or any kind of "oops") Then maintenance finally came by with my remote.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn Wyndham New Orleans Airport. I'm sorry that you experience did not meet your expectation; please allow me to express my sincerest apology. Our property is currently under renovation to offer a better guest experience and room quality.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My husband and I booked this room weeks in advance, knowing we had 2 days of travel after our honeymoon and a long layover in New Orleans. We aren't super picky people and when it comes to hotels, we've stayed at our share of sketchy and questionable places. We're pretty simple, a clean room, clean sheets and working WIFI/Cable is all we really require. Unfortunately, only 1 out of those 3 requirements were met at this hotel and it wasn’t the cleanliness. Upon checking into our room, we notice a foul odor in the room...something we both could have gotten passed, considering w had been traveling for 2 days straight, we were exhausted and really just wanted some sleep; but the smell was the least of our issues. The bed sheets still had makeup on them, as if they hadn’t been washed or replaced before we checked in and I found USED AND UNUSED CONDOMS in and under the bed/mattress. Completely disgusted, I went downstairs, asked for the manager and demanded a new room. After telling the manager why a new room was being requested, I received a very mono toned "sorry about that" as he continued looking down at his computer screen, looking for another room to put us in. He was totally unphased and, besides the “sorry about that” was completely unapologetic. He told us a double-bed room is what we would have to take and at that point, the size of the bed didn't matter! We just wanted sleep! The 2nd room was better as far as cleanliness goes, but the damage was done and we were completely disgusted. As we switched rooms, we watched a transaction between a hooker and some older man...gross!! We laid on top of the comforter, fully clothed, praying to get a wink of sleep, but it never happened. The only positive thing I can say about this place was that the airport shuttle was available when we checked out. Other than that, awful, horrible stay! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. THIS WAS THE WORST PART OF OUR TRAVEL.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi dsharp, Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

It is a comfortable place to stay and rest. It is not an expensive five star place. We stayed there twice. For a place to sleep it is good. We were going on a cruise and would not stay there again for that as too far from port.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MiriamG2573, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hello Coxthatrox, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at days Inn New Orleans Airport. It was an honor to have you as a guest.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

For one night stay it was fine. Airport is literally across the street. We had an early morning flight. Front desk staff were VERY FRIENDLY, PLEASANT, and HELPFUL. Shuttle drivers were great as well. It is an old hotel, the age shows. ACs make a lot of noise and do not work very well. But it was adequate. Remember that the windows and the doors of the rooms are on the same side on the corridor making the rooms have no privacy at all. For one night, it was perfectly fine. It was also the cheapest hotel I could find near the airport. Wifi worked well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple