“Don't Miss It!”

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #1 of 244 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 July 2018

When we are in Kenner, this is our 'must go to" restaurant. It is a place where locals eat which says a lot for it. The food is great and so are the staff. They also sell fresh sea food. Pack your cooler and take some home with you. If you are looking for white tablecloths and a stuffy staff that watches every bite you eat, this is not your place. If you want a home town, casual feel, this is it. Enjoy!

1  Thank wandam597

Reviewed 1 July 2018

My family has been going to Kenner Seafood since it first opened. It's a good neighborhood seafood restaurant. No frills, but good food. My favorite things are their po-boys and boiled seafood, good potato salad and also raw oysters. May have a wait at peak times, since it's a popular place!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, son, and I are visiting for a tournament. We spent a fair amount of money on Lyft/Uber traveling in to the French Quarter to eat dinner on the first two nights. We went to a couple of well-known restaurants which were okay, but nothing special and definitely not worth the almost $60 round trip transportation.

The next night we read about the Kenner Seafood Market and Restaurant on TripAdvisor and decided to check it out. We’re very glad we did! It filled up quickly and we had about a 30-minute wait in spite of arriving by 5:30p, because the locals know to get there early. It was worth the wait!

My son (not an adventurous eater) loved the spaghetti and meatballs. My wife and I split an enormous amount of food, and loved it all. This included a blacked catfish and shrimp platter with sides of jalapeño hush puppies and rice & gravy. It was all fantastic. The catfish in particular was excellent, well seasoned and super tender.

My wife got a seafood boil that included giant shrimp, dungeoness crab, corn on the cob, sausage, potatoes, and garlic. It was all really tasty, and a generous portion of everything.

I strongly recommend you check out this great local restaurant if you’re in the Kenner area. Just get there early!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was first introduced to Kenner Seafood by Emeril LaGasse's maitre de. That was in 2009 and i try to return every year. It is always delicious and quick. Daily Specials that are very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Really good and a great menu selection for everyone. Boil platter with your choice of crawfish, crab, whole shrimp, sausage and a few other things. Good appetizer choices too. Redfish was very tasty. Theres a lot of good seafood around here but this one is one of the best.

Been to Kenner Seafood INC? Share your experiences!