“Pleasant surprise ”

Kenner Seafood INC
Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Kenner
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

A local from work took me here from lunch. From the wonderful gumbo to the sassy service, everything was great. Don’t let the exterior deceive you, this was great.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good but not knock your socks off great. I had the crab and shrimp au gratin and catfish. The corn was good. The quality of the au gratin was just ok. I’ve had better in New Orleans. Anywhere else it would have been very good. Harbor was better.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our meal at kenner's. Everything was quite tasty and more than plentiful. This place had the southern charm that a lot of the places we visited in the city lacked. The other patrons around us when I saw their food it all looked extraordinary delicious especially the Crawfish.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Customer and I both ordered the 9” roast beef poboy dress d. They where very good and juicy. You will need plenty napkins when you eat them. Glad i didn’t order the 12”, I would have never finished it.
Good job guys and gals.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stopped in for lunch while I was in town. They said they also ship seafood out so you can check into that. I had the soft shell crab and some oysters. Great service and great food.

Been to Kenner Seafood INC? Share your experiences!