All reviews new orleans front desk waffles sofa bed french quarter king suite hot breakfast waffle maker the breakfast area clean rooms definitely stay here again rental car shuttle airport cruise elevator rates
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Very friendly front desk. Clean parking lot. Very well lite parking lot. Rooms need painting but clean rooms. Suite had refrigerator and Microwave. Close to Chick Fil A. Great place to stay for airport travel.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Dirty Sheets wake up calls & knocks on the door early the next morning. No follow up from promise by manager. I will NEVER Stay here again !!!

Dirty Sheets, promise of points added to account due to sheet issues never happened. woke up several times early the second morning because they did not add an extra day instead they changed it.
Dirty sheets, we called the front desk & were brought a set of sheets for us to change. wrong size, waited again, right sheets but no offer to change them. discussed with front desk the next day, they apologized and said the Manager would be adding 5000 points to my account. did not happen. called back couple of days later, they said again 5000 points will be added with in 24 hrs. waited until today, checked account & no points. called the hotel, was told they had submitted the 5000 points & I would need to call Choice. I did, no points submitted by hotel. after 35 minutes, they said the hotel added 1000 points & they would add 2000 points to my account. however only 2000 were posted.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. First the issue with sheet it was human waste then it turned into blood stain. It is impossible to have human waste on fresh clean sheets due to it goes thru five different treatment for all dirty linen. Hotel never seen the stain sheets.The new sheets was given by night supervisor no issue was reported to them at the time. Issue with knock on the door was never reported. Manager never promise any points. 1000 Choice privilege points was given as a goodwill gesture which is very fair compensation for the issues you may have encounter.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

My husband has stayed at this hotel several times for business. Last week he woke up to find he was being bitten by bed bugs. There were bugs on the wall near the headboard, on the pillow & in the sheets. He killed some & took them down to the front desk person who asked what he wanted her to do about it. He quickly asked for another room, although this should have been a no brainer. When he returned home the next day he called the hotel to speak with the manager. The manager said they checked the room after my husband was moved & did not find any bugs & in fact rented the room that same night. Yes, the hotel was told of bugs in a room, presented with evidence of the bugs & then rented the room to the next person who showed up that night! My husband asked the manager for the hotels insurance information so we could file a claim for the dry cleaning & the manager refused to provide it saying the matter was closed & hung up. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. This franchise owner is not reputable!! Next week my husband will be staying at a different hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid room 304 as it is infested with bed bugs
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tina D
comfort504, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. As we mentioned we did not find any bugs three different people inspect the room. Furthermore, the same room was occupied by another guest a day before and day after you check in and out. They did not report any issues. As a goodwill gesture we did not charge you for the room which you did not mentioned in your review. The Manager did not hung up during the conversation you ask for insurance information we mentioned to you that since we did not charge you for the room and we did not find any bugs that information is needed.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here and had a nice room with king size bed and mini sofa bed. Bed was comfortable and pillows also. Left early the next morning so we did not have the breakfast buffet but it is offered here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

With Choice Hotel, I wanted to book accommodations for our 15 year old granddaughter, our 18 year old grandson, my senior citizen hubby and me. They were able to fulfill this request. All of the staff were very accommodating. The complimentary hot breakfast was great, and our room was very comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you, we are glad to be here to fulfill your request