All reviews new orleans front desk french quarter waffles sofa bed king suite hot breakfast waffle maker free breakfast free parking the breakfast area clean rooms definitely stay here again rental car shuttle airport cruise
Reviewed 1 September 2018

My husband has stayed at this hotel several times for business. Last week he woke up to find he was being bitten by bed bugs. There were bugs on the wall near the headboard, on the pillow & in the sheets. He killed some & took them down to the front desk person who asked what he wanted her to do about it. He quickly asked for another room, although this should have been a no brainer. When he returned home the next day he called the hotel to speak with the manager. The manager said they checked the room after my husband was moved & did not find any bugs & in fact rented the room that same night. Yes, the hotel was told of bugs in a room, presented with evidence of the bugs & then rented the room to the next person who showed up that night! My husband asked the manager for the hotels insurance information so we could file a claim for the dry cleaning & the manager refused to provide it saying the matter was closed & hung up. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. This franchise owner is not reputable!! Next week my husband will be staying at a different hotel.

Room tip: Avoid room 304 as it is infested with bed bugs
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tina D
comfort504, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us. As we mentioned we did not find any bugs three different people inspect the room. Furthermore, the same room was occupied by another guest a day before and day after you check in and out. They did not report any issues. As a goodwill gesture we did not charge you for the room which you did not mentioned in your review. The Manager did not hung up during the conversation you ask for insurance information we mentioned to you that since we did not charge you for the room and we did not find any bugs that information is needed.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here and had a nice room with king size bed and mini sofa bed. Bed was comfortable and pillows also. Left early the next morning so we did not have the breakfast buffet but it is offered here.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

With Choice Hotel, I wanted to book accommodations for our 15 year old granddaughter, our 18 year old grandson, my senior citizen hubby and me. They were able to fulfill this request. All of the staff were very accommodating. The complimentary hot breakfast was great, and our room was very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you, we are glad to be here to fulfill your request

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The room looked terrible inside. Walls were half painted and DIRTY! Bugs and AC doesn’t work good. Also told there was a free shuttle from the airport but we came in at 11:15 and couldn’t get a shuttle. The guy at the front desk said we had to call. I told him we did and he said oh sorry, whoever answered the phone must have been In a bad mood???? won’t be back!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comment. The hours for the shuttle is 5:00Am Till11:00pm daily and it is posted on our website.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed here for two nights before leaving on a cruise. When we checked in, the women at the front desk were so friendly! Over the two days we were there, every time I stoped for information, they were always so nice and helpful. They made me smile each time I talked to them! The room was a bit dated, but we had everything we needed and were quite comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Parking was never a problem. The location was quite convenient and quiet. We will definitely stay here again when we're in New Orleans.

Date of stay: May 2018