All reviews new orleans french quarter waffles sofa bed king suite hot breakfast waffle maker free breakfast the breakfast area free parking clean rooms definitely stay here again rental car shuttle airport cruise flight
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and I stayed here and had a nice room with king size bed and mini sofa bed. Bed was comfortable and pillows also. Left early the next morning so we did not have the breakfast buffet but it is offered here.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

With Choice Hotel, I wanted to book accommodations for our 15 year old granddaughter, our 18 year old grandson, my senior citizen hubby and me. They were able to fulfill this request. All of the staff were very accommodating. The complimentary hot breakfast was great, and our room was very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you, we are glad to be here to fulfill your request

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The room looked terrible inside. Walls were half painted and DIRTY! Bugs and AC doesn’t work good. Also told there was a free shuttle from the airport but we came in at 11:15 and couldn’t get a shuttle. The guy at the front desk said we had to call. I told him we did and he said oh sorry, whoever answered the phone must have been In a bad mood???? won’t be back!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your comment. The hours for the shuttle is 5:00Am Till11:00pm daily and it is posted on our website.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed here for two nights before leaving on a cruise. When we checked in, the women at the front desk were so friendly! Over the two days we were there, every time I stoped for information, they were always so nice and helpful. They made me smile each time I talked to them! The room was a bit dated, but we had everything we needed and were quite comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Parking was never a problem. The location was quite convenient and quiet. We will definitely stay here again when we're in New Orleans.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you are not looking for anything fancy that includes free breakfast, this is your place. Our room was being renovated and half of the wall was painted. The room also contained a wet odor. We were unable to utilize the pool due to so many people using it including people that were not guest there. It is close to the airport, restaurants, shopping, etc though.

Date of stay: June 2018