All reviews new orleans front desk french quarter waffles sofa bed king suite hot breakfast waffle maker free breakfast free parking the breakfast area clean rooms definitely stay here again rental car shuttle airport cruise
Reviewed 10 April 2017

After reading the reviews on here, I was a little nervous checking in but it turned out I had absolutely no reason to be. We checked in on April 2nd for a one-night stay before we flew to Mexico. The woman behind the counter was very gracious and check in was a breeze. Our room was in between the laundry room and the pool so I requested a new room because of the bleach smell. They moved my husband and I to a new room immediately. The hotel's shuttle will take you anywhere within two miles of the hotel so Darsh dropped us off at Tavern On Vets across the street. After drinks and a game of pool, we walked back to the room b/c it was so close. Rooms were spacious and clean with unbelievably comfortable beds. We caught a ride to the airport the next morning and they also picked us up when we flew back in. The man who took us to the airport was very kind and pleasant. We are very happy and we'll be back anytime we fly out of Nola.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you, We appreciate your busniess

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Clean comfortable room. Convenient free airport shuttle. Good value. Others in our party stayed at a nearby Comfort Inn which they thought was quite dirty, they changed to this hotel for subsequent nights.

Common areas could use a little cleaning, and the drive up appeal isn't great.

Breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast in a nice clean portion of the lobby.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you, We are in process of renovation. Please visit us in about 8-10 months with new and improved Comfort Suites Kenner.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Be advised that photos of the rooms here are a bit deceiving. There's nothing nasty about the place, but the facilities are DATED! Expect noticeable scuff marks on the walls in the bathroom and living/sleeping areas.

Date of stay: March 2017

Thank you, We are in process of Major Renovation. Please visit us in 6-8 months with new and improved Comfort Suites Kenner.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

It has comfortable rooms, pool and gym for guest. Good breakfast, but difficult to find a place for dinner. It will be a good option for one night stay during flight transferring or the last night of one's trip that near to the airport.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I only have one complaint, my room has a musty smell to it. I tried to spray my Bath and Body spray all over the room and it did nothing. The hallway smells so much better than my room does. I thought about buying Febreeze but never made it to the store. After a while I get used to the smell but it just does not make me happy. The room is spacious and there is a living room area with a couch and coffee table. The entry way has a nook area with a coffee maker, small refrigerator and microwave. There is a desk and office chair with several plugins, which is nice for all of your electronics. The bed is comfy with several pillows. There is a breakfast each morning with typical items you would find in most hotels. I did like that they had plums and tangerines along with bananas, nice change from just apples and bananas. There is an indoor pool and spa, I totally wanted to get in it one night, but the spa water was just warm to the touch so if you immerse your body it would feel cold. I still considered it, but the jets would not kick on after turning the timer on, so I decided not to chance it. Each evening they have a happy hour that consists of snack foods, sodas, beer and wine, this is Monday through Thursday, I think it's a nice touch. I drove to New Orleans, it was only 11 miles to the French Quarter, very close. There are lots of restaurants and shopping close by. I was happy with my stay and the reason I put up with the smell is that I was afraid the solution would be to switch rooms and I had already unpacked, so I take partial blame and did not complain,

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MissHennessy
comfort504, Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business.