“An excellent night at Linda Wright's Blues Review”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Castle Comedy Theatre
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were invited to an Evening of Jazz & Blues with Linda Wright. Invited by Joyce who runs "Let's Just Ride", a tour group operator in New Orleans, who also plays in Linda Wright's band.
Let me tell you that it just may have been one of the best times we had during our week in New Orleans.... and we did a LOT. Our group of seven are from both Canada and Britain. Plus we had our teenaged children with us.
Linda went out of her way on stage to welcome us and even repeatedly addressed our kids during her act.
We all had the best time and felt very welcome. She hugged us all when the show was over and with me being the leader of our group, everyone with me thanked me for what ended up being a great evening.
The owner of theatre was also very welcoming and friendly, again, even to our kids.
What a great night!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Local comedians and musicians. Very funny and lots of local situation comedy. Free parking across the street. Felt like I was at home watching my family talk about each other whenever one walked out the room. Could not stop laughing.

Been to Castle Comedy Theatre? Share your experiences!