All reviews plumbing issues tv channels on site restaurant new orleans front desk bed was very comfortable interstate proximity bugs lobby housekeeping airport shuttle
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Facilities were clean. Staff was nice and friendly. The hotel is ideally located near the airport and with access to Greater New Orleans. The beds are very comfortable. The only problem was the level of noise that disturbed our sleep. First of all we could here water running through the pipes. Second, our room was near the lobby and we could hear a great deal of noise from people moving through there and down the hall. If you stay in this hotel, request to be away from the lobby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Randy J,

Thanks for your candid review. I'm glad you chose Holiday Inn! I appreciate your thoughts about our accommodating staff and the high level of cleanliness. We want your stays to be as comfortable as it can be.

I'm sorry to learn that you felt disturbance from other guests and the piping. We'd like to live up to our guests' expectations and I'm sorry we fell short this time. Your feedback will be used by the hotel's management to improve soundproofing.

I look forward to another opportunity to regain your trust in our brand!

Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is a typical holiday inn. It is fairly nice and the rooms are very spacious. Check in was smooth. There is no continental breakfast or coffee available which is a first at a Holiday Inn for me. We made it work though.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

As a road warrior I always stay at the IHG Holiday Inn properties across this great country. This property is new and about 8 months old. It was very clean, very comfortable and consistent with the expectations for a corporate national chain. This one is better than the average and management has done a good job on this one to give a traveler a good night rest and comfort. Nice job.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 007BigBlue
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stayed at the Holiday Inn/New Orleans Airport North near the end of January. Despite the cold weather outside, the room was comfortable throughout my stay.

The staff was friendly and helpful and cheerfully supplied me with a couple of items that I needed for the room.

The room itself was large and sparkling clean and the bed was as comfortable as anyone could hope for.

I did not get a chance to dine in the hotel restaurant, but based on the aroma from the kitchen...that is something I would like to try on a future trip.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Holiday Inn New Orleans Airport North is only seven months old and they have mold and not keeping the rooms clean. The grounds not maintain for seven month old Holiday Inn Express property.See Photos
We were not aware we of having meal pass when booked, so for two bagels and coffee $27.00!
Also we chose thinking close to catch our cruise ship and downtown it is not, Yes you may pay more , but you save on UBER/Taxi cost.

Room Tip: Do not get rooms on first floor by pool!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New Orleans Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi Matusla,

Thank you for staying with us ans writing a review. While I am pleased you chose our hotel for your travel needs, I am very sorry for the disappointment caused by the poor cleanliness of the rooms. I am also sorry if our breakfast selection did not meet your standards.

The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, help us focus on areas of improvement. We hope you will consider staying with us again so we can make your next stay as best as it can be. If there is anything we can do for you on your next visit, please don't hesitate to ask for the duty manager.

Kind Regards,