“Great service and awesome daiquiris!”
Review of Daiquiri Stop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Daiquiri Stop
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I stop here often and get a gallon of White Russians to take home. They are wonderful and the service is always great!
There are lots of options in the area and I recommend this one a my favorite!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

My daughter is 16 and actually went in this place last night and bought a daiquiri. The man just sold it to her without asking her anything. WOW! I am livid about this :(

1  Thank rrieder7
Reviewed 13 September 2014

We always stop in and get libations for family parties. A favorite if the Jungle Juice. Other family members enjoy the PIna Colata.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I ordered a large pina colala, and the drive through attendant used her dirty, money touching hands to touch the straw she gave me.
I lifted the lid to add more rum, and noticed small beads of silver in the mix. I dug one out and it was some type of oil, as I was able to smear it between my fingers. I should have returned it, but I was already in the next town by the time I saw what was in the cup.. the whole thing ended up in the trash.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Went here a few nights through the drive-thru while staying in the area. The daiquiris were delicious, service was great, and it was a great price.