“Make sure you leave with everything”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 27 Restaurants in Destrehan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Visit Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This dominoes serves basically all of the east bank of St. Charles Parish. Quality has improved over the years but they need to find somewhere to park the employee cars. There's a driveway that's impossible to pass because cars are blocking the exit. I had to sit behind someone waiting for 5 pizzas because there was no way to go around them.
Every time I go here they end up forgetting one of my items. It's usually a drink. Always get a receipt and double check your items.
The food is always hot and pizza is always good. Try the chicken bites. I loved them.