“Quick service, great food.”
Review of Frostop Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frostop Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Destrehan
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The burgers and roast beef poboys are filling, fresh and tasty.
Great for lunch or dinner, dine in or to go.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I`ve been going here going on 8yrs. now.Everything he cooks is fresh never frozen.Everything on the menu is cooked to order.I would recommend anyone who wants to eat a fresh meal, that won`t break your wallet,Stop by buddy`s frostop!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

The Frostop I usually go to was closed,so my Wife & I decided to check out one about 10 miles down the road! Figured they were all close to being all the same? Boy was I wrong, the Onion Rings were horrible!! Barely cooked! The burgers were much smaller than the ones I was used to, and they were not as Tasty! the people working there were very nice, and friendly,but the food was not that good! The Rootbeer was great!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered a club sandwich over the phone and was asked if I'd like turkey, ham or roast beef. When I replied "yes". The waitress told me that the sandwich does not come with all 3(Like every other club sandwich I've ever ordered.) and that it only comes with 1 meat. So I paid $7.25 for a turkey sandwich. Way below average and unsatisfactory