“Great Lunch at the Seafood Pot”
Review of Seafood Pot

Seafood Pot
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Destrehan
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 November 2017

River Road Trip - Stopped in for an excellent lunch. My wife had the crab cakes and fried tomatoes, and I had the shrimp po’boy. We each had a cup of gumbo. Everything was great, and service was quick and the restaurant was very clean. Great place to stop!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We tryed the shrimps with corn and potatoes, and I can say, the taste was soo uniqe! The staff is friendly and help to find the best meal.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I went here and ordered the boiled seafood special which consisted of two #1 blue crabs, a mess of boiled shrimp, potatoes, corn, and 1 smoked sausage. The crabs were really nice sized but one was full and was had very little meat in it. As far as the flavor I would say they were average—nothing special. The rest of the boiled items were just mediocre. Some of the shrimp were a bit hard to peel. I also order a fried shrimp po boy and it was not anything to brag about. Bread was not toasty enough and was hard to bite apart. The fried shrimp batter lacked salt, making them a bit bland. There’s plenty of seafood place that have better seafood in my opinion and are much closer to where I live than this one.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had the fried shrimp & catfish platter. It was good, but not exceptional. With all the other reviews here about boiled seafood, I'll try one of those next time. Almost tried the boiled crab as they had many on display ready to serve.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

If you want seasonal crawfish...crabs...shrimp you can find it here. The fried plates are excellent too.
Dine in or take out...they have a drive through window for pickup.
Grab a daiquiri and their delicious gumbo too