“Watch the floors are very slippery”

Parrain's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,137 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I went to met some friends and as soon as I walked to our table. I slipped and fell into a split position. no one bother to ask if I was okay, and the floor is not kept clear and clean. Had I not be meeting some executive folks, I would have laid on the floor and filed a claim against them. Keep your floors clean, and show empathy for your customers when something unusual happens as a neglect of the restaurant

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

OMG!! Ate here with my church family in April and knew instantly I would stop on my way to New Orleans for my cruise. The staff had no problem sitting up for a group of 20+ last minute. They made us feel welcome from begging to end. Never rushed us out. Took the time to answer any menu questions. Even though our group was large not one order was wrong. The presentation and aroma prepared us for the delicious food that we enjoyed that day. I even tried alligator for the time ever. The portion sizes, taste, and service was definitely worth the cost. Even the leftovers were good. I was not at all disappointed when I returned with my sister in June.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Hidden away behind a car parking lot, here you will find fantastic food and drink. No reservations are taken, you just show up and we were seated within 20 minutes despite a long queue. Probably the best tasting Louisiana food in town. Seafood specialists, you wont be disappointed and you wont come away hungry.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Best casual restaurant for visitors wanting a taste of Baton Rouge or a quick meal in the bar before a ball game.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were driving I-10 east and stopped by for quick dinner. What a delicious surprise we had.

1/2 off oysters Tuesday and a great red fish