Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$122
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews fire pit front desk hotel breakfast great room two queen beds indoor pool sitting area fitness center each morning home away from home hot breakfast parking lot dishwasher flatware couch circle soap
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel was very nice, quiet and clean. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Earlier in the day, however, I had received a call that our king suite had been accidentally given away...so we had to change to a double Queen suite, which wasn’t a big deal. The lady at the front desk was very nice, but didn’t offer any information about the hotel or breakfast or anything, just gave us our room keys and sent us on our way. Again, not really that big of a deal. The very odd thing though, was when we came back from going out to dinner, our room key didn’t work. Ok...go get it reactivated and get back in our room, and our other room key and the card holder thing that was on the kitchen counter when we left was now gone. While at the counter getting the key reactivated, I noticed the card holder with our room number sitting in the return basket, but didn’t think anything of it, as I thought maybe it was there from the previous day. Nothing else in our room was touched or missing, just the key card. That was a little weird and creeped us out.
But other than that, it was a pleasant stay and we got some great sleep.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I have been here a few nights, and am scheduled to be here another month. I fear for my life. The first night I saw 12 people in hallways. 10 were not wearing masks. I asked the front desk if wearing a mask is mandatory, and was told they were "supposed to". Even though signs are posted, they are meaningless. From my observations, it appears nobody is saying anything to those who don't wear masks. I told someone at the front desk I am thinking of calling the health department. Didn't help. It also appears quite a few people come here to party during the weekend. Now I dread the holidays.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

So I'm shocked at how no one were a mask here and the stuff is to afraid to in force that simple rule that they have posted everywhere. This is not a safe place to stay and they are not taking COVID19 measurements like they say on TripAdvisor.
But yet the black woman that is a cleaning lady with a front silver tooth try to fight me in the lobby this morning. Donna Craig, the manager from my understanding, I first went to ask about a surprise add on to my bill of 79 dollars. Then I later asked her about the blonde gentleman from last night. This whole Hotel was full of drunken and smoking people partying all night, while we tried to sleep. This is one of thee worst Hotel I've been to. And the night guy quoted, I'm not going to get in a fight to ask people to wear a mask. How about you don't let them stay then. I'm shock to find out this is a IHG Hotel. When coming this way if you want to stay safe, stay at Best Western were they do infouce the wearing of the face mask rules for everyone safety.
Also, I put a complaint into Corporation about Donna Craig checking me out of the room without my consent and keeping my thing hostage at 8am, plus the black cleaning lady trying to fight me and me calling the cop on them to retrieve my items.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TN4K_NYC
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Lexington, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Hi TN4K_NYC,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I am sorry for the struggles you encountered with the level of customer service delivered by our hotel staff, outside noise, and uneasiness caused by the protocols surrounding the guideline on wearing protective face coverings. We strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to all of our guests. We’d love to share your comments with the relevant department for review, and I trust that improvement in guest satisfaction will be kept in mind. I also sent you a private message to ask for more information about your stay.

I look forward to your response.

Warmest regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed here several years ago and was happy with the accommodations but this trip was even better. Traveling during COVID has been problematic at best but the Staybridge has put their best foot forward and are trying for some normality. The suites are comfortable and are very well maintained. The staff will come in at your request but they are not intrusive. The amenities are limited, as most other hotels, but Staybridge is offering up a hot breakfast served by staff and consumed in your suite. Not perfect, but they are trying. I have business here in Lexington several times a year and have found my new favorite place to work and rest my weary bones. I will be back most definitely!
The suite has a well stocked kitchenette, a desk, a sitting area, and a comfortable bed. That’s enough for me. If you like, there is a well maintained courtyard with a grille if you care to cook out. Do yourself a solid and schedule a visit.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

They only do light cleaning at request due to COVID, which is fine, but we never got the soap refills or towels we requested. The full clean every 7 days did not happen. The keys had to be redone several times. We waited outside for 30 minutes with keys that didn’t work until a maid went and found the front desk clerk sleeping in her car.

They authorized an additional $500 on my credit card AFTER the room was paid in full, didn’t understand why that was a problem.

They were obviously not interested in customer service for the few people that were there.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Devhop
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Lexington, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Hello Devhop,

Thanks for the stay and for the review. I am very sorry to hear about the limited service you got and with the issue with the room keycard. Please know that the 500 USD authorization is for incidentals only, and not the room rate. I believe this has been released on your account already. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to make necessary actions to addresses these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,