“Perfect paella and pizza”

Bank Street Wood Fired Pizza and Gardens
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Avenel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Following a recommendation from Cynthia at Blue Tongue Berries we joined a buzzing crowd for the spring fling paella evening. This happens once a month and was awesome. Excellent food, good drinks menu and really good service. It was so good we returned for pizza for another outstanding evening. Definately need to book.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We visit Bank St once or twice a year, usually to celebrate a birthday or anniversary etc and every time we come away feeling totally and utterly satisfied and content.

The staff, the relaxed vibe and the pizzas. . The pizzas!! They are delicious!!

Seriously . . Just go. No need to think about it. . Go!!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We have returned here on numerous occasions and always have delicious pizzas and service.
Our waitress last night was Nadine and nothing was too much trouble. Her smile and service was A1.

1  Thank nanna424
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We were passing Avenel at tea time and I checked TripAdvisor for somewhere to eat. After seeing so many great reviews I wanted to go here and fortunately my partner agreed. He’s not much of a restaurant man so I was thrilled to get him to go somewhere cosy and elegant yet right on trend . The restaurant oozes history with pine ceilings, pressed metal details and beautiful lead light windows. A truly cosy atmosphere, nice and quiet to dine in and great friendly service. So we get to the food. Absolutely delicious pizza ! I actually couldn’t find a negative about this place and although I live a few hours away I’ll be finding my way back! Kudos to the owners and staff for providing such a wonderful dining experience.

1  Thank bernburra
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Delightful atmosphere with simply delicious food. Well worth the trip here for dinner if you are staying at near by mitchelton as we did. Pizza is delicious with eclectic architech and simply delicous pizza ( attentive service).

All round a wonderful place for lunch or dinner.

2  Thank AuqTraveller