All reviewsmaster bedroombasketball courtvillahousekeepinggymjogja
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Having a holiday without playing my basketball was so plain. Habitat@Hyarta is a great villa 'cause they have a mini basketball court! I can still practice my skill even though it's holiday. I really love javanese culture and I got what I want while I was staying in this villa. The outside is so modern like a villa in "Full House" Korean Drama, but when I entered, I could see the javanese environment. With all wooden furniture and traditional breakfast I can really enjoy the weekend. Very reccomended and nice place! Thanks habitat @hyarta

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This is the first time my family and I rented a villa. Everytime we going to Jogja, my parents always take me to the hotel. Thanks to my Auntie who recommended this villa to us because we really feel like home. The villa is not too small not too big but we can really had a holiday here. It's like just move to my other house and we had the villa's housekeeping so they always make sure that our place is clean and comfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We (family of 4) stayed at Habitat @Hyarta in January 2017. The 3 bedroom villa is large and very comfortably accommodates 4 people. We were also very capably looked after by the customer service manager, Angga, who on a number of occasions dropped us off at various eating places in the area, and then picked us up when we had finished the meal. The pool and gym are also a short walk away from the villa. It is worth noting, however, that this is a villa set in a residential area and not a hotel, and as a result can feel a little isolated. All in all, good value for money

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Duncan and Nico... G
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I brought 16students to visit Jogyakarta. Taken 3 villas with 3 bedrooms each. It was a such a lovely staying at the villa. Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality given by Mr. Yeremias and the whole staff. Great Javanese breakfast and snack. Recommended !!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty K
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Spacious place with 3 bedroom,kitchen,dining room, 3 restroom. Suitable for family or travel with group. Quiet place,nice decoration, great place to stay if your looking for a getaway from the hustle bustle.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family