US$61
US$35
US$75
US$61
永安旅遊
Rumah Palagan Yogyakarta(Ngaglik)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$29
US$20
永安旅遊
All reviewsmaster bedroomhousing complexbasketball courtfirst floorplace to stayswimming poolthe hotel staffvillagymconvinienthousekeepingfacilitiesbathtubbalconytvjogja
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This is the first time my family and I rented a villa. Everytime we going to Jogja, my parents always take me to the hotel. Thanks to my Auntie who recommended this villa to us because we really feel like home. The villa is not too small not too big but we can really had a holiday here. It's like just move to my other house and we had the villa's housekeeping so they always make sure that our place is clean and comfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We (family of 4) stayed at Habitat @Hyarta in January 2017. The 3 bedroom villa is large and very comfortably accommodates 4 people. We were also very capably looked after by the customer service manager, Angga, who on a number of occasions dropped us off at various eating places in the area, and then picked us up when we had finished the meal. The pool and gym are also a short walk away from the villa. It is worth noting, however, that this is a villa set in a residential area and not a hotel, and as a result can feel a little isolated. All in all, good value for money

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Duncan and Nico... G
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I brought 16students to visit Jogyakarta. Taken 3 villas with 3 bedrooms each. It was a such a lovely staying at the villa. Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality given by Mr. Yeremias and the whole staff. Great Javanese breakfast and snack. Recommended !!!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty K
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Spacious place with 3 bedroom,kitchen,dining room, 3 restroom. Suitable for family or travel with group. Quiet place,nice decoration, great place to stay if your looking for a getaway from the hustle bustle.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lency2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Good choice for travellers in group or with family.

My friends and I booked two villas (C20 and C21) for our four-night stay in Yogyakarta and we were not disappointed. One villa has 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining areas and 3 bathrooms which, could accommodate 6 people. It was really clean, new and spacious so despite it having a higher price tag compared to other hotels, I find it reasonable enough.

Aside from the free bottled water they would replenish everyday, they also provide water dispenser. And of course, utensils and plates as well as waffle maker are available so you can at ease prepare food at the villa. Breakfast is also included so every morning, plated food will be delivered.

The sheets and pillows are clean and comfortable. I didn't have problem with the cleanliness of the toilet either. There was a night however, that the water heater in the shower wasn't working well but was fixed the next morning. Wi-fi is also free, fast and reliable. Mr. Angga, the person-in-charge of the guests, is accommodating and very kind to us.

The villa is not a walking distance to the city center. It would take about 20-30mins by car from the airport but, we rented a van during our stay, making it more convenient for us to move around the city and to go sightseeing. Our driver named Erwin was so kind and friendly. He was good in driving, as well as helpful in assisting us during our tour as most of the people in the place could hardly speak English. You can reach him through: erwinhidayat888@gmail.com or +62 888 0689 1000 for wechat.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends