All reviewssales managerthe nicest hotelsfull service restauranthotel smellgreat pickstayed hereconference centervery nice hotelfront deskfloor roombreakfast was excellentworkout roomstaff was very friendlyswimming poolplace to stayhot tubfirst floor
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel just recently open and was very clean and well appointed. the staff is excellent and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. it has easy access from the interstate as well. This will be the only hotel I stay at when traveling through Salina.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

So, I travel to Salina frequently and I've stayed at a lot of different hotels. This pretty new hotel was awesome and by far the best I've stayed in in Salina! The lobby is fantastic. The front desk people were super nice. The room was really, really nice and super clean and new. It was pretty full, but really quiet in the room. Really nice bathroom products and a great shower. Towels were really clean and nice. I'm going to stay there from now on when I go to Salina.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

comfortable room, trouble with bathroom door design issue. Very good breakfast. Workout room decent, pool, hot tub sufficient, outdoor seating areas very good. Housekeeping good, clean hotel right off of I-35.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Overall our stay was great. Very clean rooms, nice pool! Some of the items on the breakfast buffet were lukewarm, and we had to wait an hour for our room to be ready. Other than those things we had a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Had a conference here. Everything was outstanding-the service, the staff, the cleanliness, the convention area....and the food was AWESOME! We had breakfast, lunch and dinner with our conference. Pre-planned of course. My group will surely return next year!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business