We let Priceline choose our hotel in West Des Moines. For a great rate, Priceline gives you three possible hotels, and you roll the dice and let them pick it. We got the Extended Stay.
1) Easy to find right off I 235
2) Easy check in...although everything is COVID up. All the lobby chairs and couches are stacked on one another. No exercise room usage.
3) Room is a great size! Nice big bathroom, bed was a queen, kitchenette..with full sized fridge. Breakfast bar with two seats. Living room area with smaller TV.
1) No ice machine on premises. Two little ice cube trays in the freezer. Yeah...that’s not going to fill up the cooler....
2) Very dated kitchenettes, the ovens looked straight out of 1975.
3) The pool was literally cemented in!
We were only staying in West Des Moines one night, so we really didn’t need all the bells and whistles, but this was a good roll of the dice hotel!
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website