Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek(West Des Moines)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines(West Des Moines)
TripAdvisor
West Des Moines Marriott(West Des Moines)
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelslots of pillowsbreakfast area isnice hot tubhot itemslate checkcomfortable bedbreakfast staffbiscuits and gravyfront desk persondes moinesrestaurants and shoppingclean hoteldefinitely stay here againa great staywafflesamenities
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This was a great place to stay. Perfect location for my event. The bed were great and the pillows were very comfortable. The hotel is new, so it's still clean & neat. The staff was very friendly. I will definitely make a return trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Emily,

Thank you for the great awesome review! I really appreciate all the wonderful comments.

Have a great Summer and I hope we get to see you soon again.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is a year old Sleep Inn which is a very nice place to stay. Clean, nice pool & hot tub and front desk staff very nice and friendly. Breakfast was usual continental style but was fresh and the gal that took care of it did a very good job. Nice area to stay in Des Moines.

Stayed: May 2018
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Carolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us here at the Sleep Inn and Suites of West Des Moines.

I appreciate the comments regarding that we are a clean and nice place to stay. The team has been working hard towards having every guest have an awesome remarkable stay here with us. I will let the breakfast attendant know too that you mentioned how good of a job she was doing.

Again, thank you for your responses and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Happy with everything at hotel. It is new hotel and breakfast was excellent. Very close to everything. The checkin clerk was very helpful and made me feel at home. Liked the early 5 am start time for the breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dennis,

Thank you for the 5 star review! I will share your comments with my team. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the the check-in clerk made you feel so welcomed. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Thank you again for the awesome review!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Need a comfortable and new place to stay in West Des Moines? Sleep Inn is the perfect place! Rooms are beautiful and most importantly the beds are comfy! Breakfast is included and has real eggs and a variety of choices.

Room Tip: Request a room in the middle of the hallway since the exit doors are rather loud when guests are coming in and out of the stairwell.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmia225, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Teiko R,

Thank you for the awesome comments! I will share your review with my staff. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the bed and the breakfast too. Thank you! I hope we have a chance to see you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This is usually where I stay when I head to the Des Moines area since I love it to much. It's a very clean and nice hotel with wonderful staff and it's easy to get wherever I need to go quickly. It's nice that it's by Jordan Creek and other shopping too, if you're there for shopping.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business