Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
View deal
TripadvisorUS$105
Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotelUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
Etrip
All reviews texas roadhouse des moines great hotel great stay right next door parking lot starbucks lobby hallway accommodations refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

This is a pretty nice hotel overall. It was generally clean and appealing. I had to keep asking the young man at the front desk to speak up during check-in. We had gotten a suite and it was spacious. I would change some things to make it more comfortable, however. The table space is lacking. A tiny little table about 8" wide is at the side of the bed and there was no drawer. Since I use a bi-pap machine, there was barely space for that let alone a clock or meds. The same in the sitting area where a lamp took the entire table because of it's design. (Nice lamp design....but not when paired with the table provided. I am a minimalist type person, but lately this style in the hotels throws comfort out the window. There was no place to put our suitcase except behind the door in the bedroom. The bathroom door opened into the hallway blocking the entire walkway between living area and bedroom. Think, designers!!!!

1  Thank Carolyn T
Katie Frazee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Des Moines/Urbandale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Your comments regarding the design of the room will be shared as your feedback is very important to us. Please think of us the next time you are in De Moines as we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Bed was totally old and worn out. Completely uncomfortable. Air conditioning was extremely loud and rattled. Room next door partied all night and front desk wouldn’t do anything to stop it. Terrible place. Stay away!

Dear Mike Yates,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. I will address your feedback directly with our team. I also wanted to apologize for the noise issue as well. Our team works hard to makes sure all our guests all taken care of so I apologize if we fell short during your stay. I do not have notes of this occurrence so if it is something you would like to discuss, I am happy to visit with you. Also, if there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 13 September 2021

The facility was in good condition and the breakfast was everything we expected. On the morning we were preparing to checkout, I went to sit on the ottoman in the room. Carpet in the bedroom has been replaced with laminate and for some reason the ottoman still has wheels instead of regular legs, so when I sat, the ottoman scooted away and I fell with considerable force onto the hard, laminate floor. I’m covered with bruises and may have sustained a more long lasting injury to my back. Then when we went down for breakfast, I tried to report the incident to the young girl working the front desk. Since she did not ask my name or room number, I was quite sure there would be no follow up.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie Frazee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Des Moines/Urbandale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Diamond Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry for the incident that occurred Saturday morning. I have reached out to your number provided and left a voice mail for you to contact me direct to discuss this further. I certainly would like to discuss more details and more importantly, see how you are doing now. We take these situations very seriously and like to know if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. I look forward to connecting with you soon. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Great location, excellent service, and a very nice, clean, and like new hotel. Very comfortable room, the floors are a beautiful laminate wood, making it feel very clean as opposed to carpet. The bed was sooo comfortable. This property appears to be either new or recently remodeled.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie Frazee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Des Moines/Urbandale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Our team works very hard to ensure each guest receives the best service and your kind words prove that hard work pays off. Please think of us the next time you are in Des Moines as we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 19 August 2021

It’s a hotel ya sleep at it………. Miller lite sold out…. Ac wasn’t 100%. Refrigerator froze all of my water. Miller lite wasn’t made available. Had to go to Texas Roadhouse to quench my thirst. But overall I’d stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie Frazee, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Des Moines/Urbandale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.