Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$110
View deal
TripadvisorUS$110
Hotels.com
ExpediaUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews front desk busy hotel very clean hotel usb ports nice stay checking out business trip comfortable bed easy access staff was friendly hot tub amenities interstate accommodations key app bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Had an overnight stay on a recent road trip. The hotel looked very new. The room was very comfortable would be very nice for a longer stay. The breakfast was very good, the food was always hot. Convenient access to the interstate, but without too much highway noise.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 20 June 2022

Only one waffle iron so long line at breakfast but clean and comfortable stay. Beds and comforters were amazing. Hotel staff friendly and knowledgeable. Location was perfect. Easy access to local dining.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 June 2022

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here and it will probably be the last. The only credit I give is to the front desk staff who are always friendly. Not always quick though. My last visit was for a business trip. I arrived late, and when I entered into my room it was still dirty and in disarray from the guest before me. Ew. So I had to go back down to the front desk and request a new room. The front desk attendant said that "they had a new house cleaner" that was till learning the ropes. They were nice enough to put me in a suite to the trouble. The suite had be "cleaned" but was still disgusting. The couch has visible stains all over it, the furniture and decor was extremely outdated, there was some gross nasty sticky stuff all over the table legs and feet, and there was hair in my bed. I felt gross just staying there. And they charge $119 a night? What a rip. Never again. Stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2022

We were traveling across country from Michigan to Utah. We arrived and were expecting a good stay, no indication of a problem at check-in. We soon learned there was no hot water. If your into the benefits of cold showers, this is the place for you!! Get that endocrine system flowing!!

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 February 2022

Good centralized location, staff was nice and both easy check-in and check-out. They had grab and go breakfast or you could order it made-to-order. Good options overall. Lots of traffic and people, so a busy hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021