“Mrs”

Ivans Fish And Chips
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, British
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Today I came in and had ordered scollop and chips were cooked in batter! The food was so greasy tasted vile never again will I go! Bad stomach all day shocking!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the takeaway today and ordered my food which was a 2 fish and medium chips and 2 mini fish and medium chips plus extras. When I got back home and unwrapped the food I was shocked to see the portion sizes. It seemed I had been given 4 mini fish and chips. There was no apprarent size differential between all 4 meals. After phoning the shop to query the order I was told that the shop was busy at the time when I visited ( when I ordered there was 1 other person waiting for his order). I was told that they’d take the price off the next time I go in ( after this visit there will not be a next time )then I was then told that a manager would contact me and I left my number. And 7 hours later no contact has been made.
Unbelievable service and shocking portion sizes.
As for the food I wasn’t impressed with any of it. Really don’t know how this establishment has lasted as long as it has

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Fantastic fish and chips, fast, efficient and friendly service with a varied menu on offer definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say I use to drive past Daily never till today had I been in and yes we will b going bk even my misses was impressed which don’t come easy lol. She had fresh roe loved it I had haddock and very nice it was too the staff was very very friendly and helpful 110% this place got to be one of the best I been to that’s not next to the seaside.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten fish & chips from Ivan’s countless times over the years, my first experience of this place would date back to the late 70’s. I’ve always enjoyed the food from here, possibly the first chippy I recall as a child. As they say if it’s not broke don’t fix it.